ticketus have received CVAproposal

spireblue

It isn't certain to be 1p...could be 5p could be 10p. Ticketus and HMRC will get the bulk of it though i'd imagine. Just hope the fighting fund can help push some of the acceptance proposal % up if we need it.

I'd imagine Ticketus have been at the table negotiating the CVA along with HMRC this entire time.

You would think that both will have given figures thats acceptable to them and that we will know if we can match it??

So... after they get 240k... They go after a certain Mr. Whyte (Assume 1p on the pound here and 24 milliion quid thereabouts?)

I guess we will see tomorrow, I am thinking it will be around 10p .... 50 + million total debt = 5 Million and D&P get the rest of the 8.5

If Ticketus and HMRC accept our proposal for a CVA, how many taigs do you reckon the Erskine can hold at one time? I think there will have to be a time limit set for jumping,so as not tae cause a traffic jam. :craphead:

If Ticketus and HMRC accept our proposal for a CVA, how many taigs do you reckon the Erskine can hold at one time? I think there will have to be a time limit set for jumping,so as not tae cause a traffic jam. :craphead:

Needs a few assistants to get as many in as possible. Just like they do in Tokyo trains.

Volunteers form a line this side.:sherlock:

I'm told even at high tide, they expect you'll be able to walk on the bodies from Bowling to Erskine without getting your feet wet.

London has the Thames Barrier, we have the Taigs Barrier :lol:

I'm told even at high tide, they expect you'll be able to walk on the bodies from Bowling to Erskine without getting your feet wet.

London has the Thames Barrier, we have the Taigs Barrier :lol:

:lol: good one, mate! (tu)