Administrators' Statement

i will be very very surprised if this gets accepted,going through the motions if you ask me...

What makes you think that? You got inside knowledge, or u an expert in CVA's?

I will be very very suprised if this is not accepted.

Please, please, pleaaaaseee!

From the day I was born, I have taken supporting Rangers Football Club for granted. I looked on at other clubs entering administration and didn't think anything of it. I, like all my fellow Bears, have experienced the unsufferable throughout this dark chapter in this great institutions history.

Administration is such a hard process for all involved - at any club. Hopefully now we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel and I am just hoping, with everything I've got, that this gets accepted and we can move on from this sorry state of affairs.

No matter what happens though, we must stand shoulder to shoulder and remain united.

couldnt agree more mate,its been a hard time for us all

i will be very very surprised if this gets accepted,going through the motions if you ask me...

I'd be surprised if HMRC accept straight away ... usually likes to appear to be making things tough. It might be agreed ultimately, but I'd expect HMRC to push things a bit before accepting.

I'm astonished none of you so called Bears have picked up on something so obvious.....almost fate!

CVA meeting is scheduled for 14/6/12. There's a critical issue to think on. The 28 day cooling off period before we can be sure to be fully out of administration.

14/6/12 + 28 days = 12/7/12!!! :sherlock:

It's fate I tell ye!! :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

I started trying to work that out in my head and your post beat me too it lol that would be a glorious day if it all fell into place :-)

Hi mudslinger :sherlock:

Anyone missing the man, I've got you covered:

img0682zq.jpg

Over 100 gunslinger classics on 24 DVDs!!! Happy to pick up a copy for anyone having trouble getting over his absence craphead2.gif

I'd be surprised if HMRC accept straight away ... usually likes to appear to be making things tough. It might be agreed ultimately, but I'd expect HMRC to push things a bit before accepting.

This will be a take it or leave it deal, there will be nothing to discuss, if it is not accepted then the old company will be liquidated on the 15th of June, the same day the SPL have given us to get our Accounts in for....

This will be a take it or leave it deal, there will be nothing to discuss, if it is not accepted then the old company will be liquidated on the 15th of June, the same day the SPL have given us to get our Accounts in for....

Then I wouldn't be betting on the outcome, in all honesty.