Administrators' Statement

Duff and Phelps, the administrators of Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement this evening.

Paul Clark, Joint Administrator, said: "A formal notice of the CVA meetings will be sent to all creditors and shareholders of the Club tomorrow providing further details of the CVA process.

"The proposal will offer the best return for all stakeholders given the position the Club is in. If approved by the creditors, the CVA proposal will rescue the Company and finally enable it to exit administration.

"Details of the CVA proposal have been finalised today and there has been additional consultation with certain stakeholders. We had hoped the results of this consultation would have enabled us to publish the proposal today but administrative alterations mean the document will be published tomorrow. Rangers supporters should be reassured the CVA process is on track. The creditors' meeting to consider, and hopefully approve, the CVA will be held on Thursday 14 June."

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2790824

Please, please, pleaaaaseee!

From the day I was born, I have taken supporting Rangers Football Club for granted. I looked on at other clubs entering administration and didn't think anything of it. I, like all my fellow Bears, have experienced the unsufferable throughout this dark chapter in this great institutions history.

Administration is such a hard process for all involved - at any club. Hopefully now we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel and I am just hoping, with everything I've got, that this gets accepted and we can move on from this sorry state of affairs.

No matter what happens though, we must stand shoulder to shoulder and remain united.

Been off the board for a few days now Ryan so may have missed something but was it not the 6th of June?

D&P delaying posting of the CVA proposal, takes a two week period, so the 14th is earliest possible date now.

I think that's my understanding of it, although I'm no expert. Someone will probably confirm it.

I'm astonished none of you so called Bears have picked up on something so obvious.....almost fate!

CVA meeting is scheduled for 14/6/12. There's a critical issue to think on. The 28 day cooling off period before we can be sure to be fully out of administration.

14/6/12 + 28 days = 12/7/12!!! :sherlock:

It's fate I tell ye!! :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

Good news. Hopefully this can be the beginning of the end of the whole process. Don't know if I can take much more

Do u think that is why the Spl have a date of 15.06.12 for the docs to be handed over??

I'm astonished none of you so called Bears have picked up on something so obvious.....almost fate!

CVA meeting is scheduled for 14/6/12. There's a critical issue to think on. The 28 day cooling off period before we can be sure to be fully out of administration.

14/6/12 + 28 days = 12/7/12!!! :sherlock:

It's fate I tell ye!! :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

What's significant about the 12th of July? 23 years since Mo Johnston signed?

:craphead: