St Midden chairman

"the law's an ass"

wonder what team he supports..... :wanker:

He was prompted by the gutter-crawling BBC Scotland interviewer to agree that we have "set a dangerous precedent"!

I repeat - it was the BBC Scotland guy who described it as thus - he merely agreed.

BBC Scotland's anti-Rangers agenda shines through brightly once again.

Fucking devious bastards!! :angry:

We must never forget who these haters are and what they have tried to do to us. Our Club and our support have been demonised at every turn. Timing and opportunity and then give them it back ten fold, shower ah taig minded cunts!!

Yet another person in a long line that's been too quick to forget the transfer embargo was an ILLEGAL SANCTION.

"Are we going to be taking every red card to court?" Aye cause its the same fucking thing :wanker:

Mang gets a life sentence for stealing. On appeal the judge states "this cannot happen as their is no president within the sentencing to give you life for theft" ruling is overturned.

Lose analogy but is the law an ass in this case? Fucking halfwit, wants illegal sentences for crimes now, scotland in 2012! :anguish:

Trying not to count my chickens, but I have a good feeling that all will be well. If there is a God and justice, we will win through this.

Relishing the thought of Gattuso in midfield and dare I say it, Mr Black hat(there is a player in there) right beside him. I can forgive him if he breaks both Broon's legs in a fair and legal tackle of course, scores the winner in the next four old firm gems and slide tackles intay the haters dug out and accidently removes both of popcorn teeth's bawz!

Ok, dreaming over, Black can have free reign and break every haters leg on the park and in the haters dug out!!