Celtic Tax Case update

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does this scheme work exactly. Can C****c be tied into this by paying part of the wages into the scheme or do the players enter the scheme as individuals.

The players enter the scheme as individuals. Someone was obviously in the dressing room selling it though.

• 1 month later...

lets have a look at a hypothetical situation where officials and players of a football club are fond to be members of a tax avoidance scheme. If the joined as individuals without assistance from the club the said club would have no questions to answer. However if it was found out that officials and players only joined the schemes after they joined that club, not any involvement before or after then there could be grounds to investigate that club as they may be promoting the schemes or may even have been involved in having them set up.

lets have a look at a hypothetical situation where officials and players of a football club are fond to be members of a tax avoidance scheme. If the joined as individuals without assistance from the club the said club would have no questions to answer. However if it was found out that officials and players only joined the schemes after they joined that club, not any involvement before or after then there could be grounds to investigate that club as they may be promoting the schemes or may even have been involved in having them set up.

Thats a fair point and if the tax man gets involved the players will start squealing.

• 8 months later...

Credit of course goes to the person who found this but i thought this was worthy of an OP. Any new finds, please PM me and i will add to it :sherlock:

102pkbt.jpg

Is this someting the same as what Rangers got hounded for ie EBTS? or this different?

It looks and sounds the same to me.

• 6 months later...

With the latest debate on the Scandal unfolding with Labour councillors calling for wholesale investigations into the abuse of children disgrace .When do you think the same cunts will think it's appropriate to investigate Cfc for the covering up of their own scandal and why it's blanket coverage with media in this Country .

Must admit eejay, as this story has taken off I wondered how long before somebody starts to look at politicians from north of the border. Considering we seem to come across certain names repeatedly in maters to do with a certain football team it makes me wonder if the same names will start to appear if they properly investigate the activities of JS in Scotland and the people from a certain church who declared on his death that all of his goodness came from being a member of that religious group.

Considering the amount of child abuse cases from around the world that involve employees of that organisation there may well have been something he got from them, however it certainly wasn't goodness.

So if Celtic had to pay tax and PAYE on the wages swept to film holding companies would they have been able to afford the squad that won trophies?

Plus one of their players had an EBT Ive heard, might have been Robbie Keane.

Junhino was the said player with EBT. Always wondered as well why big Bobo Balde had a non-disclosure slapped on him ......maybe nothing related but what were ra Sellick so afraid of getting out?