Any other fans..

You're probably right. I should've known with the way some people react on here that if your opinion isn't the norm then it's worthless debating it because it's degenerates into mindless name calling. Still, I had hoped for a reasonable discussion. Alas, it was not to be.

Start a thread. Start slagging the Queen and the Royals. Start it on a Rangers supporter site. And you 'hoped for a reasonable discussion'?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

neither is moaning about the fact that people are celebrating.

if people could just leave it without passing comment on why they are leaving it then that would be classed as less bheastly

I'm sure they'll take the days holiday withour complaing why

I agree...If people could do that in general, then the World would be a much nicer place to live in.

But what's happened is in this Goldfish bowl. Both sides of the OLDFIRM divide have jumped into a game of what offends us, and we both complain about everything.

As for this thread and the Queens Jubilee in general, if somebody celebrates it, or not. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. Each to their own.

A lot of ppl take a great pride and dearly love our queen and when it seems like someone is having a go at her or us her loyal subjects then that is sure too get peoples backs up

You dont need to explain anything to him mate - he knows exactly what he's doing.

What a lot of shite, we should like the queen beacuse we are "the queen's eleven".

Religion and the monarchy have absolutely fuck all to do with the team.

I think you'll find 2 pictures of the Queen in the home dressing room & every new year the Queen gets a toast in the boardroom from The Loving Cup.

you obviously felt the need to let us all know that you couldnt care.

yet took the time to start a post on it, took the time to reply and defend ur opinion.

looks to me as if you could care. care we are celebrating something you dont agree with.

sound like a bit of a moan to me

I couldn't agree less, but your entitled to your opinion. I was just asking a question as all of my mates are looking forward to it and celebrating it and I seemed to be the only one of us who just doesn't care. I was asking a question out of interest. I feel that people have read way too much into this.

I agree...If people could do that in general, then the World would be a much nicer place to live in.

But what's happened is in this Goldfish bowl. Both sides of the OLDFIRM divide have jumped into a game of what offends us, and we both complain about everything.

As for this thread and the Queens Jubilee in general, if somebody celebrates it, or not. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. Each to their own.

(tu)

Again, I didn't moan. I simply asked of anyone else doesn't really care. At no point did I say people shouldn't celebrate it, I was merely seeing if anyone else was of the same opinion as me.

You will find those of the same opinion on your home patch of kiddyfiddlers street, but you know that. :sherlock::craphead:

I think you'll find 2 pictures of the Queen in the home dressing room & every new year the Queen gets a toast in the boardroom from The Loving Cup.

Just stating an opinion.

The queen and royals as a whole are completely irrelevant to me supporting the team. Just because I'm a fan of Rangers doesn't mean I HAVE to like the queen.

Just stating an opinion.

The queen and royals as a whole are completely irrelevant to me supporting the team. Just because I'm a fan of Rangers doesn't mean I HAVE to like the queen.

Apparently it does. If you don't like the queen you're a tim. Try and reason with that logic.

Just stating an opinion.

You stated "the monarchy has fuck all to do with the team". Why the pictures in the dressing room or the new year toast?

I couldn't agree less, but your entitled to your opinion. I was just asking a question as all of my mates are looking forward to it and celebrating it and I seemed to be the only one of us who just doesn't care. I was asking a question out of interest. I feel that people have read way too much into this.

I couldn't care less what you agree with, and you're right I'm entitled to my opinion and here its is in plain english (queens of course)

You sir are a bheast of the highest order and no way you try to justify why you dont care or care enough to tell us you dont care will change that.

Will be celibrating the Queens remarkable achievement, thi is something NO one alive today will ever see again. I also despair at those that bemoan the cost of the Royal family, 1. we get much more from the royals than it costs us. 2. Have you seen the costs of presidential elections? Living here in Canada and seeing first hand the nonsence that goes on during US presidential elections would make me never want to have to under go that crap. The Queen anyway is today more of a figurehead without any real power, we are a constitutional monarchy not a dictoral one. We also need to hang on to some of our traditions, the fenians and muslims in our midst would soon emough take away all of them.

For God, The Queen and Rangers.

What a lot of shite, we should like the queen beacuse we are "the queen's eleven".

Religion and the monarchy have absolutely fuck all to do with the team.

Then I would say to you, FIND ANOTHER TEAM to support, because unless your about 10, you don't really get what it is to support THE RANGERS.

No-one chooses RANGERS, RANGERS CHOOSES YOU.

BORN TO BE RANGERS.

Just stating an opinion.

But..as a Rangers fan, you should respect your fellow Bears that DO like The Queen.

Then I would say to you, FIND ANOTHER TEAM to support, because unless your about 10, you don't really get what it is to support THE RANGERS.

No-one chooses RANGERS, RANGERS CHOOSES YOU.

BORN TO BE RANGERS.

Wow, what a ridiculous statement.

So to get what it is to truly support Rangers, A FOOTBALL TEAM, I should start to take an interest in what the queen does?

I couldn't care less what you agree with, and you're right I'm entitled to my opinion and here its is in plain english (queens of course)

You sir are a bheast of the highest order and no way you try to justify why you dont care or care enough to tell us you dont care will change that.

And since I am entitled to my opinion I shall vent it. You sir, are a mindless cretin of the highest order who has no tolerance levels and an ignorant mind that cannot appear to fathom the idea that someone has the right to hold an opinion that differs to yours. Fascism essentially. You present as a remedial and uneducated individual, since intolerance is a symptom of an uneducated mind, in my opinion. Now, at least we know where we stand with each other.

But..as a Rangers fan, you should respect your fellow Bears that DO like The Queen.

I'm not saying I do or don't like the queen, as I said before in the thread I couldn't care one way or the other.

I don't have a problem with other fans liking the queen, I just find it ridiculous that some people say that to support Rangers you have to like the queen.

You stated "the monarchy has fuck all to do with the team". Why the pictures in the dressing room or the new year toast?

Because obvioulsy people involved with the club hold the same views you do. I am aware that I am in the minority here.

I'm saying that, in my opinion, the monarchy has fuck all to do with the club.

Wow, what a ridiculous statement.

So to get what it is to truly support Rangers, A FOOTBALL TEAM, I should start to take an interest in what the queen does?

What part do you find ridiculous ?

I don't ask you to take an interest in everything she does, but I DO EXPECT YOU ( as I expect every British citizen, including the plastics, who will lap up the extra holidays, ) to RESPECT her.

I don't ask you to take an interest in everything she does, but I DO EXPECT YOU ( as I expect every British citizen, including the plastics, who will lap up the extra holidays, ) to RESPECT her.

Why does she deserve any more respect than anyone else in the street?

I find it ridiculous that you say I should find another team because I don't have any feelings towards the queen.

And I do respect her, just the same as I respect any other person I haven't met and don't know personally.

Because obvioulsy people involved with the club hold the same views you do. I am aware that I am in the minority here.

I'm saying that, in my opinion, the monarchy has fuck all to do with the club.

Fair enough, now youve added the "in my opinion" bit.

But youll find that throughout Rangers history the monarchy is associated with the club.