Any other fans..

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't agree with an unelected head of state and it being a birth right. It's such an outdated concept. I don't have any more respect for them than I do for general people I meet day to day. Maybe less actually, since I haven't met them. I agree Phillip would be a laugh though.

Like the catholic church?

I absolutely despair.

Well, you started it. What did you expect, exactly? If you are a bear you shouldve just kept your thoughts to yourself. If, as a few seem to think, youre a pape then fuck off.

Just because he doesn't agree with the monarchy doesn't mean he has a poor taste in Glaswegian football teams...

Couldnae gie a fuk whit team he supports. He's still a fukin TIM.

Well, you started it. What did you expect, exactly? If you are a bear you shouldve just kept your thoughts to yourself. If, as a few seem to think, youre a pape then fuck off.

So a minority opinion isn't a valid opinion? Whats more disappointing is the lack of tolerance to other peoples opinions.

So a minority opinion isn't a valid opinion? Whats more disappointing is the lack of tolerance to other peoples opinions.

Ahm open tae everyones opinion.

As long as they're the same as mine.

I asked what you expected from a Rangers fans forum, with you announcing your indifference to our Queen. Surely you didnt think your comments would be welcomed. Personally, I think your trolling tim.

I asked what you expected from a Rangers fans forum, with you announcing your indifference to our Queen. Surely you didnt think your comments would be welcomed. Personally, I think your trolling tim.

So every Rangers fan has to like the queen?

As far as I can see the OP is not objecting or complaining about the Jubilee Celebrations.

He's just doesn't feel like celebrating it. Nothing wrong with that.

Everybody has a choice to celebrate it or not. It's not compulsory.

Thank Christ someone understands.

He's said he hates religion, so that's that argument blown out the water. Jesus, get a grip; you don't have to subscribe to any political leanings to support this club.

And, so a fukin bheggar troll makes 1 statement an ye jump tae his defence, did ye actually read the topic thru, or just the last posts ?