Any other fans..

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't agree with an unelected head of state and it being a birth right. It's such an outdated concept. I don't have any more respect for them than I do for general people I meet day to day. Maybe less actually, since I haven't met them. I agree Phillip would be a laugh though.

I hate any loonballs who think they can micro-manage peoples lives.

Which autocrats the world over are never done doing.

"Decended from a race of half man - half aliens known as Aryans. Kings and Queens from birth"

Might be crazy to you and me but these crazy fuckers believe it.

Any other fans fed up of smelly beggars complaining about the queen , royals , anything British or our right too celebrate everything great about our nation whenever or wherever we want ! This is our country and her majesty is our great leader ! If you don't like her , us , or support what she represents then have some respect and keep quiet or even better than that you could always all go home and stop abusing our welfare system

Cue the mindless abuse about how I'm a tim/bheggar and so on.

Well no-one has implied this apart from your good self, seems like a bit of paranoia. Something playing on your concious? Something to tell us? :sherlock:

Who couldn't care one way or the other about the royals? Just wondering since alot of my mates are going mad celebrating it and I just don't care.

On mobile so can't see yer posting history, but ah wid guess it's in single figures.

Ya fukin unwashed, bead rattlin, kiddy fiddlin wank.

Bet ye dinnae knock back the extra days aff tho.

Oops, forgot ye actually huv tae hae a job tae get the day off, benefit scroungers dinnae count.

Let me be the 1st tae say it.

YER A FUKIN TIM. TIM, TIM, TIM.