Any other fans..

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And, so a fukin bheggar troll makes 1 statement an ye jump tae his defence, did ye actually read the topic thru, or just the last posts ?

I think you may be the most ignorant guy I've ever dealt with. You have a worrying lack of intelligence and tolerance. You have my pity.

I think you may be the most ignorant guy I've ever dealt with. You have a worrying lack of intelligence and tolerance. You have my pity.

You dont get out much, do you?

He's quite a calm Bear compared to some I know.

Dinnae pity me m8,

Ah kno exactly who ah ahm, an proud of it.

Ah don't troll on any ay they cunts forums.

RTID

Celebrating the queens long and fabulous reign is one thing... take it or leave it, up to you

but actively going out your way to denounce it on here is rheptile behaviour at best, surely you didnt expect a whole host of other people on here to agree with you.

and the fact that someone calls you a Tim can hardly be classed as outrageous as you quite rightly said before anyone even called you one.

try a different fly next time you go fishing

As far as I can see the OP is not objecting or complaining about the Jubilee Celebrations.

He's just doesn't feel like celebrating it. Nothing wrong with that.

Everybody has a choice to celebrate it or not. It's not compulsory.

neither is moaning about the fact that people are celebrating.

if people could just leave it without passing comment on why they are leaving it then that would be classed as less bheastly

I'm sure they'll take the days holiday withour complaing why

Aye I'm off to a party, I meant on Monday night. Although your correct I don't think I gave an exact day.

Btw I don't particularly have a problem with your point , everyone has an opinion I just don't think there was any need too go on the other thread and express it ,would have probably been a bit wiser too ignore that 1 and just start your own

Celebrating the queens long and fabulous reign is one thing... take it or leave it, up to you

but actively going out your way to denounce it on here is rheptile behaviour at best, surely you didnt expect a whole host of other people on here to agree with you.

and the fact that someone calls you a Tim can hardly be classed as outrageous as you quite rightly said before anyone even called you one.

try a different fly next time you go fishing

I was merely stating an opinion to see if anyone else was the same. I wasn't intending to enrage or infuriate anyone. Folk have taken it that way and that's their choice. My opinion is as valid as those threads congratulating her. It may not be the majority opinion, but it's still valid and any reasonably minded person would agree, I think.

Btw I don't particularly have a problem with your point , everyone has an opinion I just don't think there was any need too go on the other thread and express it ,would have probably been a bit wiser too ignore that 1 and just start your own

You're probably right. I should've known with the way some people react on here that if your opinion isn't the norm then it's worthless debating it because it's degenerates into mindless name calling. Still, I had hoped for a reasonable discussion. Alas, it was not to be.

neither is moaning about the fact that people are celebrating.

if people could just leave it without passing comment on why they are leaving it then that would be classed as less bheastly

Cheers that is what I was trying too say

I'm sure they'll take the days holiday withour complaing why

I was merely stating an opinion to see if anyone else was the same. I wasn't intending to enrage or infuriate anyone. Folk have taken it that way and that's their choice. My opinion is as valid as those threads congratulating her. It may not be the majority opinion, but it's still valid and any reasonably minded person would agree, I think.

I'm more than sure u realized it would not be a popular opinion and I do agree you are entitled to that opinion.

but as I've stated if its not for you then leave it.

But announcing you are and looking for support on here of all place isjust plain rheptile behaviour, nothing more nothing less

Because WE ARE RANGERS, THE QUEENS ELEVEN, THE SONS OF WILLIAM, WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

nuff said.

What a lot of shite, we should like the queen beacuse we are "the queen's eleven".

Religion and the monarchy have absolutely fuck all to do with the team.

You're probably right. I should've known with the way some people react on here that if your opinion isn't the norm then it's worthless debating it because it's degenerates into mindless name calling. Still, I had hoped for a reasonable discussion. Alas, it was not to be.

A lot of ppl take a great pride and dearly love our queen and when it seems like someone is having a go at her or us her loyal subjects then that is sure too get peoples backs up

Again, I didn't moan. I simply asked of anyone else doesn't really care. At no point did I say people shouldn't celebrate it, I was merely seeing if anyone else was of the same opinion as me.

you obviously felt the need to let us all know that you couldnt care.

yet took the time to start a post on it, took the time to reply and defend ur opinion.

looks to me as if you could care. care we are celebrating something you dont agree with.

sound like a bit of a moan to me