Any other fans..

Why does she deserve any more respect than anyone else in the street?

And there you have it my friends, OUTED, no more proof needed.

Admin, I request a review of this member.

member being a polite term for him.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying I do or don't like the queen, as I said before in the thread I couldn't care one way or the other.

I don't have a problem with other fans liking the queen, I just find it ridiculous that some people say that to support Rangers you have to like the queen.

Its part of our culture, its part of what we are - The Quintessential British Club.

I dont know many of the Bears on here but I can tell by the way that some of them write, that they are enshrined in everything that is The Rangers Football Club.

And whether people on here like it or not, The Queen and The Orange Order are part of our Club, part of our History.

You may not agree that the Queen is part of our Club - but millions worldwide DO.

Rant over - I'm away for another Ice Cold Bud.

I'd go for celebrate or keep quiet. This is a Lady who has given her life to this country, as her parents did and as her children and grandchildren will.

You can't ask for much more than that in terms of service can you? That's EVERY day btw.

Anyone who does not like it has a simple choice, raise an army and beat her army and then it's YOUR country. Only thing is, it's not an easy army to beat.

Fair enough, now youve added the "in my opinion" bit.

But youll find that throughout Rangers history the monarchy is associated with the club.

Right, fair enough.

I'm just saying the queen bears no significance to me in my everyday life, nor in me supporting the team (tu)

And there you have it my friends, OUTED, no more proof needed.

Admin, I request a review of this member.

member being a polite term for him.

If you consider any of that "proof" or evidence, then it's no wonder you're so ignorant and unintelligent as you are.

I'd go for celebrate or keep quiet. This is a Lady who has given her life to this country, as her parents did and as her children and grandchildren will.

You can't ask for much more than that in terms of service can you? That's EVERY day btw.

Anyone who does not like it has a simple choice, raise an army and beat her army and then it's YOUR country. Only thing is, it's not an easy army to beat.

img401.imageshack.us_img401_7936_notsureifserious.gif

Its part of our culture, its part of what we are - The Quintessential British Club.

I dont know many of the Bears on here but I can tell by the way that some of them write, that they are enshrined in everything that is The Rangers Football Club.

And whether people on here like it or not, The Queen and The Orange Order are part of our Club, part of our History.

You may not agree that he Queen is part of our Club - but millions worldwide DO.

Rant over - I'm away for another Ice Cold Bud.

I respect that opinion that many other bear's have. But, to me, the queen is just insignificant (tu)

For the elucidation enlightenment education and general get it right roon ye of the less fortunate, who are unaware of our great history.

Gifted to The Rangers by Stoke City President, Sir Francis Joseph, on the occasion of Rangers playing Stoke in a fundraising match for the Holditch Colliery Disaster of 1937. These cups were originally cast to commemorate the coronation of King George IV and Queen Elizabeth in May 1937. They were presented to the 22 English First Division clubs, but Stoke gifted theirs to The Rangers to mark their generosity at the subsequent benefit match. Sir Francis requested that the cup be used to drink to the health of the reigning Monarch on the occasion of the first home match of the New Year - a tradition which is still observed to this day in Ibrox's Blue Room, although it is believed that only the chairmen of the participating clubs drink from the cup - due to it's rarity and value the rest of the assembled guests use champagne flutes!

It is thought that Rangers Loving Cup is one of the few remaining and certainly the only one in regular use.

ththUnionJack.gifththUnionJack.gifththUnionJack.gif

Fuck sake. Admin close this please. It's absurd that people can't voice their opinion whatever it is. Shut this thread down.

What did you honestly expect from posters on a Rangers forum on the eve of the diamond jubilee?

:sherlock:

And since I am entitled to my opinion I shall vent it. You sir, are a mindless cretin of the highest order who has no tolerance levels and an ignorant mind that cannot appear to fathom the idea that someone has the right to hold an opinion that differs to yours. Fascism essentially. You present as a remedial and uneducated individual, since intolerance is a symptom of an uneducated mind, in my opinion. Now, at least we know where we stand with each other.

because i disagree with the fact that you "dont care" I'm now a fascist?

fuck me some leap.

I'm glad you think you know me after 5 or so posts to come up with the assumption that I'm intolerant and uneducated.

I can understand why people dont like the queen, dont understand people who like to broadcast it over a site where people do.

the fact that you came on here looking for support to you "not caring" says more about you than the replies you where obviously going to get.

and then to come out with the statement "I just wanted a reasonable discussion" is even more laughable.

I think you picked the wrong site for that, and I also think you knew that from the start.

I think you should read back and find the bit where I said you should care or you are wrong for not caring,

What did you honestly expect from posters on a Rangers forum on the eve of the diamond jubilee?

:sherlock:

And he calls others "unintelligent".

You couldnt make it up - you really couldnt. :lol:

TESCO IN N IRELAND BANNED THERE STAFF FROM WEARING JUBILEE BADGES ,COULD ONLY HAPPEN OVER HERE ,(DON WANT TO UPSET TIMMY NOW DO WE )

Really?

In asda they had everyone wearing union jack jumpers and badges, they wanted us to support it as much as possible.

This weekend staff can wear red.white and blue (tu)