Scotland tonight special - Rangers: the downfall

Iakona

I actually think that any tims watching that would have been behind the couch when the Kelly fella was on.

A fucking embarassment of a man who condoned every dodge and deed that hypocritical East end club did for many a year without flinching.

I actually like the lad Chris Graham but when that prick Kelly went on his rant he had a chance to fuck him right into a corner but missed it as it was around the time McPherson was discussing attendances.

He said the Rangers directors did a sweep whereas the tims just made them up.

Bright lad though who will grow as a speaker for us and deserves the chance to imo.

Archie shat over English as well which was nice.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the crooks that fiddled attendances at Celtic. He also was influential in driving them towards bankruptcy yet.never.once offered to return the trophies won when paying money they couldn't afford.

Wasn't he also involved in the Torbett cover up as well? :lol:

I haven't watched this programme yet, but from what I am hearing this is exactly need Walter Smith at the helm: this club has to stop being taken for a clown. This Chairman is not the answer; Green is not the answer.

Oh indeed sir YOU are wrong... as wrong as can be in point of fact.

This fellow Green DOES have the Club at heart..... HE stood-up when needed.....Where the f'k was Walter and his 'buddies' when NEEDED by Rangers Football Club ?

I'll tell you.... sitting in the background doing f'all watching this Englishman putting it ALL on the line FOR OUR CLUB ... what's NOT to understand ??????

Still too many f' idiots spouting on here about things they know NOTHING of.

Walter if things go well..... can become a board director of Rangers Football Club.

Oh indeed sir YOU are wrong... as wrong as can be in point of fact.

This fellow Green DOES have the Club at heart..... HE stood-up when needed.....Where the f'k was Walter and his 'buddies' when NEEDED by Rangers Football Club ?

I'll tell you.... sitting in the background doing f'all watching this Englishman putting it ALL on the line FOR OUR CLUB ... what's NOT to understand ??????

Still too many f' idiots spouting on here about things they know NOTHING of.

Walter if things go well..... can become a board director of Rangers Football Club.

If I've learned anything tonight, its that I should never read any post of yours with a drink in my mouth.

On a lighter note..... who else would have minded a go at that lawyer burd :crabflute:

Nah...at first she seemed to be for us.. but i felt as the programme went to the 5.5 million Green spent on the assets she started to get shady as to how they were sold for that amount as if it was a scam.

Whos that wee long haired poofy bastard sayin we should have our trophies removed and awarded to runners up? I SMELL A TIM! :anguish:

That was Michael Kelly.....guardian of the "biscuit tin". He and his ilk raped Septic as his backroom staff raped their weans. Every home attendance was fiddled to the extent that they starved their beloved club. So badly was this done that their heroic Lisbon Lions were swept aside.........just in case they needed payment. His dynasty took them to the door of recievership and if the "bunnet's" plane had been delayed en route from Canada their club would have been facing what we are now. btw if you've got smellyvision, he's just another pish soaked taig who wants our titles for the "always cheated". The man's a fucking irrelevance who's been wheeled out to give the chunts point of view. As I type this he'll be asking saint Peter if he did allright and is the cheque in the post. Transparent Tarrier Tosspot.

Nah...at first she seemed to be for us.. but i felt as the programme went to the 5.5 million Green spent on the assets she started to get shady as to how they were sold for that amount as if it was a scam.

Hopefully a scam so that Walter & co can buy it for £6mil :craphead:

I thought she was decent at what she said and I think she is right to question who came up with the £5.5m figure.

Don't believe for a second all our land and property is worth only that amount.

I thought she was decent at what she said and I think she is right to question who came up with the £5.5m figure.

Don't believe for a second all our land and property is worth only that amount.

That was my point bud it isn't worth that amount...it was way way cheap that's why she raised those well groomed eyebrows :sherlock: