SPL or SFL Div 3

Danny

Newco vote  

143 members have voted

1. 1. What way do you want the vote to go?

• SPL votes to take newco Rangers back in
    • SPL rejects us and we end up in SFL Div 3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Division 3.

The Rangers WILL survive regardless of where they are told to play next season and the seasons after that.

The diddy teams who want Rangers placed into Div 3 obviously know SFA about conducting a business. If Div 3 is the outcome then there are a good few of the diddy clubs will find themselves in sever financial difficulties.

They dont need The Rangers though do they?

Hope it is Div 3 if we have to go anywhere, when we play at Berwick you guys can call in, and would be nice to meet you.

Make it in a boozer then minstral, you really don't want some of the cunts on here in your house. :craphead:

Stay in SPL with no sanctions or drop down if they wanna keep punishing us. It would be refreshing dropping down and watching the SPL panic without us. Then we just wait for the invite back up an watch them gorging on humble pie the bassas.

If our continued membership of the SPL is conditional on accepting sanctions (financial or points deductions) then we should apply to the SFL immediately.

Why should they (SPL) benefit from our presence while making us uncompetitive.

Division 3.

The Rangers will return a stronger force whilst many of the clubs who wish us to suffer will have to face the cold, hard reality of an SPL without the allure of its star attraction and without the much-needed income from that club's support.

Hi everyone. I'm from Bulgaria, but from September I am probably going to live in Glasgow. One of the reasons is of course my favourite Scottish club and the only British club I really respect and adore - Rangers FC. Let's start with the fact, that the club I support here in Bulgaria CSKA Sofia was in the same situation back in 2008 - despite the evidence (official documents) from National Revenue Agency, that the club financial status is secure, Bulgarian Football Association made a shameful decision not to allow the club to participate in UEFA Champions League, but allowed to take part in the league. Without a vote between clubs, without anything. The main reason? TV rights! Bulgarian league is similar to SPL, I mean we have 2 big clubs with millions of supporters around the country (CSKA is one of them) and another 14 lower reputation teams. Even the rival fans wanted CSKA to get a permission to participate in the top division. It's the same in Scotland - two major clubs, with massive supporters, huge European success and worldwide reputation. If we have to be honest the truth is Celtic need Rangers and Rangers need Celtic without these two football clubs nothing is the same. So that's why I think SFA, SFL and SPL will find the best solution for all Rangers, SPL clubs, football fans and the whole Scottish football.

Hi everyone. I'm from Bulgaria, but from September I am probably going to live in Glasgow. One of the reasons is of course my favourite Scottish club and the only British club I really respect and adore - Rangers. Let's start with the fact, that the club I support here in Bulgaria CSKA Sofia was in the same situation back in 2008 - despite the evidence (official documents) from National Revenue Agency, that the club financial status is secure, Bulgarian Football Association made a shameful decision not to allow the club to participate in UEFA Champions League, but allowed to take part in the league. Without a vote between clubs, without anything. The main reason? TV rights! Bulgarian league is similar to SPL, I mean we have 2 big clubs with millions of supporters around the country (CSKA is one of them) and another 14 lower reputation teams. Even the rival fans wanted CSKA to get a permission to participate in the top division. It's the same in Scotland - two major clubs, with massive supporters and huge European success and worldwide reputation. If we have to be honest the truth is Celtic need Rangers and Rangers need Celtic without these two football clubs nothing is the same. So that's the reason I think SFA, SFL and SPL will find the best solution for all Rangers, SPL clubs, football fans and the whole Scottish football.

Should be 3rd division.

They will only let us into SPL for the revenue, and even at that we will be hit with sanctions to make sure we don't win the league.

Let the youth flourish as we make our way back up and watch the SPL die a fast and painfull death without us in it.

a think a new co shud be seeded in order of competaive ability on the park... take in to acount my wanting to see teams pay for the kick us when were down attitude div 1 for me, oh and health and safety of away grounds should be taken into acount for div 2 and 3... simply because they couldnt cater for our numbers... if we went in droves which wud hapen atleast for promotion.lol

a think a new co shud be seeded in order of competaive ability on the park... take in to acount my wanting to see teams pay for the kick us when were down attitude div 1 for me, oh and health and safety of away grounds should be taken into acount for div 2 and 3... simply because they couldnt cater for our numbers... if we went in droves which wud hapen atleast for promotion.lol

No brainer.

3rd. Shouldn't even be a vote on it.

It has taken a while, but at last we agree.

3rd division must be the way forward, we could continue to hold our heads high and work our way back to the top, while others who hate us realise what we were doing for them.

Division 1 and refuse promotion for 3 years till we can qualify for Europe again, and kick the fuck out of every SPL team that gets relegated, and/or once the SPL goes defunct send them all down to div 3. I would also accept rejoining the SPL and then giving notice to quit in 2 years, the moment sanctions are added.

It has taken a while, but at last we agree.

3rd division must be the way forward, we could continue to hold our heads high and work our way back to the top, while others who hate us realise what we were doing for them.

(tu)