Rangers Fans Forums Fallout

bluechip

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should have an inter-forum fight night in aid of the RFFF.

I'd fit nicely into the welter-weight division and am happy to match up against Boss. :ph34r:

Let's put all this mismanaged testosterone to good use! :h34rt:

I bags Devlin, but will sell the rights to the fight him to the highest bidder.

Blue Knights need not apply :lol:

Only joking Devlin but I think BT will come up with a good bid and cash is King.

I think we should have an inter-forum fight night in aid of the RFFF.

I'd fit nicely into the welter-weight division and am happy to match up against Boss. :ph34r:

Let's put all this mismanaged testosterone to good use! :h34rt:

You would need to put it back until Sept as my suspended sentence is up in August blush.gif

Please dont if that what you want to say to fellow fans mate, please dont say another word.

Think op might want to forget about any plans with fans like you mate.

Irony??

Lets be honest here, FF should be shut down. It's nothing more than a propaganda site for MD and the failed TBK.

Every thread on FF is now a anti-Green thread and the lies te are making up about him are shocking.

If we want the fans to move on and the club, we dont need or want sites like FF.

You are accusing another poster of preventing fan unity, when you want a whole site shut down because you don't agree with what's written. That's a great way to promote unity :rolleyes:

I am one of those who is registered on both sites. I do not, or want to, understand the anomosity towards one site from another. I don't come onto either site to have my mind made up, as my opinions are my own. I am simply a Rangers fan. I don't have any sources within ibrox, or anywhere else for that matter, that may provide me with the latest news or rumours, so I come onto RM and FF to see what news others have gleaned (or in most cases, made up :blush: ). I agree with the OP that a united fan base would be a fearsome force to reckoned with, and can only hope that somewhere down the line we get to see this.

the hatred towards ff stems from there continous banning of people who dont share there ideas. i was banned after 3 days.

if that particular forum treated fellow bears better then i dont think it would get as much abuse as it does.

the other problem is the media exposure a certain md gets where he states the supposed feelings of the rangers support, however those are the feelings of the rst he is stating and imho they usually differ from the large majority of our supports actual feelings which makes people very angry.

we need 1 independant spokesman who gets the felings from all fans groups and forums before making any statements on behalf of the rangers support.

I just want to know what type of person has time to read more than one forum...I struggle just to keep up on here!

The type of person who will look at any forum in the hope of gleaning some positive information in these dark times.

p.s. Usually lunch time, after work and most of the bloody night.

the hatred towards ff stems from there continous banning of people who dont share there ideas. i was banned after 3 days.

if that particular forum treated fellow bears better then i dont think it would get as much abuse as it does.

That's the problem with FF. This site has stated it's removal from politics whereas Dingwall kicks about like Niccolo Machiavelli. Someone like that will never unite a fan base.

That's the problem with FF. This site has stated it's removal from politics whereas Dingwall kicks about like Niccolo Machiavelli. Someone like that will never unite a fan base.

I take it thats not a ballet dancer then :rolleyes:

TBH..... I'm sick of reading about FF, MD and the RST on here. Every thread about them seems to be de-ja-vu. We could just pin a generic topic about them to save the hassle of bothering to talk about them.

However...... if that is what people want to talk about, RM has always encouraged free debate within reason.

I think the reason the FF/RST/MD trinity keep coming up in conversation is because of their astonishing hypocrisy, eg:

- Preaching fan unity while banning hundreds of Rangers fans from their sites.

- Furiously excoriating bidders for Rangers while breathlessly and unquestioningly praising TBK 1 & 2.

- Criticising the financial probity of potential Rangers owners while being run by a man with an appallingly chequered history.

- Acquiescence towards threats of violence on their site while repeatedly bleating, "I've been threatened" by users of another site.

Plus, of course, their truly appalling conduct throughout the bid process; racist banners, spamming potential bidders, the Walter rally farce.

TBH I'd be surprised if they weren't a constant topic of derisive comment on Rangers sites.

Thats is not correct Dennis, neither is Devlin's assertion that a mention of RM on FF will get you banned. Only today I was debating in a thread following unfair criticism of RM over there.

I'm not going to say as fact it will get you banned but i had an account on their banned for mentioning RM. In the late hours of the night with a dick head admin i might add but i wasn't saying that just for the sake of it pal (tu)

I'm not going to say as fact it will get you banned but i had an account on their banned for mentioning RM. In the late hours of the night with a dick head admin i might add but i wasn't saying that just for the sake of it pal (tu)

You never do......you always add to any thread 00000042.gif

I bags Devlin, but will sell the rights to the fight him to the highest bidder.

Blue Knights need not apply :lol:

Only joking Devlin but I think BT will come up with a good bid and cash is King.

Aye, some sad fuck would probably sponsor her bid for a photo...