Rangers Fans Forums Fallout

bluechip

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should have an inter-forum fight night in aid of the RFFF.

I'd fit nicely into the welter-weight division and am happy to match up against Boss. :ph34r:

Let's put all this mismanaged testosterone to good use! :h34rt:

I'll take on RangersExoTrella or something similar, anyone know that cunt from FF?

Bet he posts on here, he used to have a lot of posts when i was a regular.

An ideal combination of both...............you are what the Green/McColl link up could have been .......re your mixture mentioned above 00000042.gif

Aww shucks. Nice to know one sarcastic fuck loves me!

One fans' forum used the postal facilities of the RST piggy-back style to seek subscribers for its in-house once monthly (but not recently...) magazine.

I'll give you a clue.

It wasn't RM, Vanguard Bears or GersNet.

Naughty doesn't begin to describe such behaviour. :angry:

I am a fully paid up life member of the RST. I lasted 1 day on Follow Follow because I didn't agree with TBK methods of bidding.

It is not a forum I feel allows free discussion, but if you want your ego massaged with 'like minded' people, then wire in.

your spot on mate and maybe that comes from the top but lets not tar all the other bears with same brush

Lets be honest here, FF should be shut down. It's nothing more than a propaganda site for MD and the failed TBK.

Every thread on FF is now a anti-Green thread and the lies te are making up about him are shocking.

If we want the fans to move on and the club, we dont need or want sites like FF.

just dont agree with that mate,a lot of these bears are just of a different opinion than us .Does not make them the enemy.

With all the shit in last 9months Im willing to embrace anyone/anything that has the best intentions for Rangers Fc .Green for the moment but with guarded caution.

I DO KNOW WHO OUR ENEMIES ARE

just dont agree with that mate,a lot of these bears are just of a different opinion than us .Does not make them the enemy.

With all the shit in last 9months Im willing to embrace anyone/anything that has the best intentions for Rangers Fc .Green for the moment but with guarded caution.

I DO KNOW WHO OUR ENEMIES ARE

Hey people

I am sure both forums are not perfect. I post on both as I am sure lots of other fans do. Remember united we stand, divided we fall.

One fans' forum used the postal facilities of the RST piggy-back style to seek subscribers for its in-house once monthly (but not recently...) magazine.

I'll give you a clue.

It wasn't RM, Vanguard Bears or GersNet.

Naughty doesn't begin to describe such behaviour. :angry:

Machiavellian tactics like I said.

If people were more open to others opinions and not banning them from site (FF) in particular. I was banned for questioning mr dingwall and his abilities to be the light of our leadership..so, if people's ego's got out of the way from fans asking sensible questions then maybe it would be possible. I can see people's points of view, may not always agree but never actually want to fall out with anyone on here, ever as I posted last week, this site has been the saviour of my insanity at times.

The saviour of your insanity?

You must be mad

:)

To be honest RM is rarely mentioned on FF. Certainly in my time posting over there I haven't noticed any bad feelings towards this forum.

Over here it's quite the opposite though. There appears to be a lot of animosity towards FF and particularly Mark Dingwall. In some cases it seems obsessive. Some posters seem more concerned about FF/RST/MD than the club's current plight.

I think that's because a lot of the threads get chopped(IMO)

I've only come on board here today mainly because an extremely well written and heartfelt article was posted on FF by The Goal Machine.

He didn't write it though and said in his thread header that it was an article well worth a read and it came from Gersnet.

It was a great article and I wish I'd saved it.

Needless to say it was gone in a few minutes.No idea why?

He then posted a new thread asking what happened to the original thread,only for that to be chopped as well.

I'm sorry,but I don't get it.We're all supposed to be on the same side.No?