Dont accept Division 1.

D3 cannot handle us, the mere thought of the Rangers away support descending upon some of these backwaters has every cunt from politicians to policeman in a fucking financial frenzy, it will be D1 or expulsion unless we agree to an away fan ban for our time in D3 perhaps even D2. Besides I am personally looking forward to ensuring fucking Yorkstons bastard club do not get promoted next year as we will take the slot sending them hopefully into fucking oblivion. That bastard will rue the day he double crossed us all nice on minute..heres your money john..rangers are cunts the next. two faced bastard he'll be shitting himself noo 2 years in D1 minimum.

If our Club accept The SPL or Div 1 with sanctions then it will be Longer before we get back to anything like the Team we are just now.

Sorry Div 3 for me ,cut our Cloth to suite ,which is going to happen in any League as we Speak , then 3 Years save up and get back to some sort of Football Team .All Sins gone and no shit from any of the Bigoted Scum again .

End all of this now .

Give them their Sporting Integrity and see what they do .

If our Club accept The SPL or Div 1 with sanctions then it will be Longer before we get back to anything like the Team we are just now.

Sorry Div 3 for me ,cut our Cloth to suite ,which is going to happen in any League as we Speak , then 3 Years save up and get back to some sort of Football Team .All Sins gone and no shit from any of the Bigoted Scum again .

End all of this now .

Give them their Sporting Integrity and see what they do .

100% agree with you mate put us in the 3rd fresh start from top to bottom no point in trying to build the club with sanctions no chance of recovery spl with no sanctions or 3rd division and start again

we seem more obsessed with sticking it up the SPL than we do about or own clubs well being. The SPL need us to prosper, not to survive. If we succeed in screwing the SPL up, where do we go from there? We need the SPL, as horrible as that sounds.

1st Div is a sensible compromise. Allows up to be back challenging for the top prize within a year, earning money and assembling a team capable of competing in Europe in the next 2 years. Also Sky will still be there for us to come back to, as people seem to be forgetting WE need sky and sponsorship money as well as the "diddy" clubs.

Time to start thinking about what's best for us, not what's going to kill everybody else.

all yous shouting for div 3 need your heads examined

Why?so you would rather stay in spl n get stick of every cunt forever and all the sanctions that come with spl less cash points deduction to line all the other clubs pockets my heads fine I'll still buy season book no matter what leave we r in in a rangers fan not a what league we r in fan

we seem more obsessed with sticking it up the SPL than we do about or own clubs well being. The SPL need us to prosper, not to survive. If we succeed in screwing the SPL up, where do we go from there? We need the SPL, as horrible as that sounds.

1st Div is a sensible compromise. Allows up to be back challenging for the top prize within a year, earning money and assembling a team capable of competing in Europe in the next 2 years. Also Sky will still be there for us to come back to, as people seem to be forgetting WE need sky and sponsorship money as well as the "diddy" clubs.

Time to start thinking about what's best for us, not what's going to kill everybody else.

Finally!!!! Some fucking sense around here

Finally!!!! Some fucking sense around here

We are barred from Europe for 3 years if we stay in spl points deduction for couple of year less money of spl for couple of years n you think the players will stay in a league they no chance of winning no European football some sense that make

Let`s take our destiny in our own hand and apply to the 3th Division rather than go cap-in- hand and beg for any favours from anyone. No doubt as we move through the Leagues we will see at least 6 SPL club passing us on the way down or even going out of business

Here here

We are barred from Europe for 3 years if we stay in spl points deduction for couple of year less money of spl for couple of years n you think the players will stay in a league they no chance of winning no European football some sense that make

And who the fuck will play for us in Div3????

We need to be at the top to be even able to get into Europe once we require the license

Div 3 = Disaster and im not too proud to say it

And these players who aren't prepared to play for an SPL club cause of no European football will be willing to stay and play against Annan Athletic ad Stranraer? Then Albion Rovers and Airdrie the next season?

No I don't think the rest of the guys are Voting for Div 3 to destroy the SPL ,we are not as vindictive as that , although its a nice by product of it.

I am basing my Vote on Finance, and Safety for my Club and its future ,also it will erase the memory's of those who Raped us ,and get rid once, and for all of the Accusations and Hatred of our enemy's ,of which there are many, and shut them up.