Gamers, a question

GazzaMcD

Well if we are in SFL 1, we'll be in FIFA 13 definately, although SFL3 we might be in the "Rest of the World".

We'll be in FM.

Aye in FM we'll just have to work our way up if they vote us out. If we're no in FIFA i'll boycott it.

FIFA is for wee boys!

Too easy, the players look like jelly babies, and the graphics and gameplay is shite.

Pes is much better. A real football game. REALISTIC

By the way there is a gaming thread you know.

Neither of them or great but Pes is fucking awful, the animations are a fucking travesty, players run in hundreds of little jerky lines with clipped graphics between frames, the Ai decides to randomly dummy passes and shit you just made cos clearly it knows better than you do and the shooting system is just fucking horrendous.

FIFA is for wee boys!

Too easy, the players look like jelly babies, and the graphics and gameplay is shite.

Pes is much better. A real football game. REALISTIC

By the way there is a gaming thread you know.

Are stil playing fifa 04 and pes 2004 or something?

In the current FIFA when you're picking your team for career mode you can swap the team into any other team's position.

I've been doing a career with Rangers in Bury's place. Kept all the players though so been gubbing everyone lol

I got Football Manager Handheld for my Android phone. Started season docked 10 points and club financial status bankrupt but was still in CL and could still buy players. Signed Al Farugi from Falkirk and he got 40 goals as Rangers got to last 16 of CL and won the league. Lost SC final to the scum though.

I got Football Manager Handheld for my Android phone. Started season docked 10 points and club financial status bankrupt but was still in CL and could still buy players. Signed Al Farugi from Falkirk and he got 40 goals as Rangers got to last 16 of CL and won the league. Lost SC final to the scum though.

Did TBK keep good on their investment...

Did someone actually say PES is a better game?

It is. Would like to see them incorporate a legends team if the worst happens and we go to div 3 . Playing with Gazza, Laudrup, Cooper , Baxter would be immense . Get e mailing folks.

It is. Would like to see them incorporate a legends team if the worst happens and we go to div 3 . Playing with Gazza, Laudrup, Cooper , Baxter would be immense . Get e mailing folks.

Sorry Dougal but PES has been vile for 4/5 years now, it makes red card soccer look decent.

Was thinking football manager would be good this year, always start in the lower leauge and earn a move to rangers as just going rangers from the start can be boring when in the spl

Ive not played the proper FM but on the mobile version you can only manage in 1 country and alot of players are missing from some of the smaller leagues, so i cant sign someone from say Austria and even the Championship has alot of players missing unless im managing in England. That for me makes it a bit shit coz my phones got loads of memory that could accomidate all the players all the time.