• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was out of contract you arse.

Shhh ya fanny. We had first option on him. He used the same shitty employment law for his own benefit, just like the others. Dont kid yourself he has more morals than the rest of the snakes.

We took him off the streets when he was clubless and the first chance he gets, hes off. Fck him

Shhh ya fanny. We had first option on him. He used the same shitty employment law for his own benefit, just like the others. Dont kid yourself he has more morals than the rest of the snakes.

We took him off the streets when he was clubless and the first chance he gets, hes off. Fck him

Took him off the streets... :lol:

He was out of contract, and I'm pretty sure with all that's gone on, noone would have spoken to him formally about resigning, especially since it seems interaction between the new guys and the players are kept to a minimal. Add to that the uncertainty to where we are playing next season.

He wasn't one of the ones who negotiated a release clause and then fucked us over by leaving for nothing. So, good luck to him, he was my favourite player at the club in his time here.

Morals? Like supporters deciding they don't like an under contract player and urging the club to sell him? Like supporters wanting an under contract manager sacked? Like directors sacking a manager under contract?

There are NO morals in football. Clubs treat players badly, players treat clubs badly, clubs treat supporters badly, players treat supporters badly, supporters often treat players badly.

It is a very unpleasant industry so worrying about morals is pointless.

I wish it wasn't so by the way.

why are ppl calling all the other players back stabbed cunts when this situation is no different .... we gave sone a chance to play in big games ..other clubs saw that and he knew he was playing for a move to england tbh i feel he used us were as he could of stayed to show how grateful he was to be given a opportunity to play for such a massive club

Morals? Like supporters deciding they don't like an under contract player and urging the club to sell him? Like supporters wanting an under contract manager sacked? Like directors sacking a manager under contract?

There are NO morals in football. Clubs treat players badly, players treat clubs badly, clubs treat supporters badly, players treat supporters badly, supporters often treat players badly.

It is a very unpleasant industry so worrying about morals is pointless.

I wish it wasn't so by the way.

Im not the one worrying about morals. Its everyone else saying that aluko is a special case. Im just saying hes a cunt, like the rest that left. Arguably he owed us more than the other players for giving him a chance. Besides all that, hes an ex sheep shagger and that alone confirms to me that hes a cnt.

1341045844' post='1060172745']

What a load of shite. He paid a little bit of money to come and play for us and wasnt on very much. He did do well and done a lot for our club and injected some excitement into our team. His contract was up and he was free to leave, I will probably guess he was given a rubbish offer of a new contract.

Of all the players to leave I have a bit of sympathy for Aluko. If I remember correctly he paid his transfer fee to the sheep to come and play for us, always gave it 100%, took a pay cut and is leaving on a free. Also was his contract not up at the end of the season anyway?

All the best Sone.

Im not the one worrying about morals. Its everyone else saying that aluko is a special case. Im just saying hes a cunt, like the rest that left. Arguably he owed us more than the other players for giving him a chance. Besides all that, hes an ex sheep shagger and that alone confirms to me that hes a cnt.

In my experience, 90% of people working in the football industry are cunts.

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that the first team have all but a few fucked off. None of them were Rangers fans,that's just bullshit they know we like to hear. It's like badge kissin,any badge would do for them. FFS even Brown gave the Rangers loyal the V sign when he was a Dundee player. Then he was a Dundee diehard,now he's a Rangers legend. It's just all patter imo and I fell for it. But Rangers are bigger than all them,we the fans are the true Rangers men and we will prevail.