Naismith Letter

Exactly, he could of at least stayed and we could have got a fee for him. The greedy wee cunt saw the chance to make more money if their was no transfer fee to be paid. He's a fucking arsehole!!!

Thats the surprise for me mate - I would have said I wanted sold and let the market develop and the offers come in. Easy enough I would have thought.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have almost every rangers dvd produced and love to watch them particularly during this difficult time, i thought as long as we got ally and the players, and now having heard the shitty excuses and people leaving, that goal by Naisy against Celtic, will look the same again. All those programmes and magazines i treasured now i shall just see their ugly mugs, am really gutted by this, thought they would stick by the club that made them. "...top league"...

GOOD LUCK WHITAKER GETTING INTO THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Dear Steven,

Over the last few months, people all over the world, who can ill-afford it, have been donating their hard-earned money in a bid to rescue the club they love from oblivion. These people are Rangers fans.

You, on the other hand, have just turned your back on said club, wiping millions off it's value in the process. You have done this solely to add to your own extremely healthy bank balance. You are not a Rangers fan. You are a mercenary and a traitor. Now shut up and go away, you are not one of us.

Yours sincerely,

Ger_onimo

:wanker:

:clap:

Ave got a mate who's very close to Naismith. Had quite a debate with him yesterday about it.

My best mate is from stewarton and was quite close to him aswel. Used to go to ibrox with my mate and his dad and he was mates with him though school years. He thought I was winding him up yesterday when I phoned him to tell him.

I'm still shocked tbh