Naismith Letter

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If he just come out and said i need to do this to protect my familys future and be secure financially i would have been ok with that. But all this patronising pish him and whittaker are coming out with is a total slap in the face to every supporter.

You reap what you sow in life

Naismith and Whittaker have shat on the club and support with this ''new Rangers'' pish as a cover for there money grabbing and treat us if we are fucking stupid.

I look forward to your next knee injury Stevie boy!

And watching Whittaker find his true level in League 1!

Fuck off with your letter you chunt.........yes I called him a chunt........I think he has played a better game than gregg wylde re wanting away................if as many others have said he was the last along with whittaker to sign up for the salary reduction.........then one could possibly think they covered all their moves re cva.............move for a low fee as no doubt clubs had been earmarked for both of them as they use the same agent.........if newco.....then hey ho.........quids in better pay days.

Only thing I can say naisy is hope that knee stands up to it.....................so please no more comments about us, you are no longer anything to do with us(court case outstanding) so go down to greaves and practice kissing whatever new badge you will be doing soon.

And what is this new Rangers you and your buddy use .......now is this because the words put forward for you to say come from a papist agent.............or are you having a dig at your ex manager, who said quite clearly that you are playing for the same team...in the same stadium......in the same colours and would have been offered the same terms.

And one last parting shot.............no matter who you sign for that wee bird you live with will never look the part.

Goodbye and I hope the door does smack you and your buddy right smack on the back of your head.

Feck what a momentous day..i have read a statement from ED that i agree with...consider you rep'd!

To have the cheek to say "... i want to play at the top league"

That not only is a slap in the face to the club who made ANYONE even KNOW who you are and to be honest guys in the grand football you are no-one so to suggest that you'd be slumming it at Rangers, very hurtful.

uk.gif They all fall in line after a while tongue.gif what took you so long biggrin.gif

You know what is absolutely mental? All the worst things that have happened over the last year or so have led us, as a club, to a course of action that in the long run will benefit us greatly. Especially when the financial bubble bursts, which it will.

Now, we have this exodus of players. Terrible terrible thing. But! Once again out of something bad something good will come:

The support is more united than ever.

With the cuts that are due, are the top earners not going to be punted anyway?

Exactly, he could of at least stayed and we could have got a fee for him. The greedy wee cunt saw the chance to make more money if their was no transfer fee to be paid. He's a fucking arsehole!!!

He should be erased from Rangers history as much as possible. Him, Whitaker and any other ratbag players.

There's a right way and a wrong way to do things and he has done it 100% wrong.

This sort of keech doesn't know what the words loyalty, team or dignity mean.

I hope his injury returns times 1000 and ruins whats left of his career.

You know what is absolutely mental? All the worst things that have happened over the last year or so have led us, as a club, to a course of action that in the long run will benefit us greatly. Especially when the financial bubble bursts, which it will.

Now, we have this exodus of players. Terrible terrible thing. But! Once again out of something bad something good will come:

The support is more united than ever.

United would be ideal.............but others have differing points of view..............and yeah hope we can build from the position we have been placed in. By that I mean by murray and whyte and lets not forget those bastions of sporting integrity and those in the press like the ginger bastard from broughty ferry and co..............

On one hand they talk of sporting integrity......................yet not one decisions has been reached regards the legal EBT scheme murray set up for his own benefit primarily .............then these very same chairman of sporting integrity look at changing various existing rules to catch any new movement within our club ,ask their fans to make up the shortfall in income that they will face with Rangers not being there.........yeah right asking these very same fans and lets not forget if Rangers had been one of the 11 , the fans they would have asked would have been the rst and we know how little fans voice they carry. Yeah these various trust spokesmen who have said they will stay away (I know I laughed at that also) if their club voted in favour of Rangers.............could make a fortune selling them fiddles for next season as hopefully their clubs burn.

Would also include all those RRRFs who well .....................................................can't bring myself to say it.

We really do need a strong voice with courage to attend the meeting and say you have made your minds up in a truly unsporting integrity ay.........so really in keeping with this sporting integrity you have reminded everyone as how your decision was based on..............well we believe to uphold this , then Division 3 otherwise this integrity you honour so much will not have the desired outcome.

Also any fan who can say that they will venture back to the stadiums of these clubs then .................please think again as we have nothing but cash in which to hurt these vindictive and sectarian points fo view these bastards have made their decision on.

It has been brought to my attention that the little ginger haired cunt spence has been bragging to all who will listen to him about the work that has been carried out to get Rangers done.....then again this info could be wrong as just alleged.

But this little chunt is enjoying this along with the likes of gollum micklaughlin............now what do they have in common apart from working for the rcbbc and also the sheep keifer gordon oops sorry dick gordon.

He was a nothing when he came to us and he is still a nothing dirty Judas bastard i hope you have no luck after what you have done by the way i hope that other useless bastard thats going with you has the same ammount bad luck.

Dear Steven,

Over the last few months, people all over the world, who can ill-afford it, have been donating their hard-earned money in a bid to rescue the club they love from oblivion. These people are Rangers fans.

You, on the other hand, have just turned your back on said club, wiping millions off it's value in the process. You have done this solely to add to your own extremely healthy bank balance. You are not a Rangers fan. You are a mercenary and a traitor. Now shut up and go away, you are not one of us.

Yours sincerely,

Ger_onimo

:wanker: