Naismith Letter

Andy Kerr

President, Rangers Supporters Assembly

Dear Andy,

I would be very grateful if you could make this email available to the members of The Rangers Supporters Assembly and to all of the Rangers fans.

Let me start by thanking you for all your magnificent support during my time at the club. As a boyhood Rangers supporter I dreamed of one day being able to play for the club I have supported all my life. It was, therefore, the biggest honour of my life the day I made the move from the stand to the pitch to fulfil my dreams.

I am deeply proud of my time at Rangers, of the success we have had, of the trophies we have won together and to have represented Rangers Football Club.

It has been great to have had the backing of the supporters and I cannot thank you enough.

I hope a new Rangers can emerge from the misery we have suffered in recent times to be a great club once again.

On a personal note, I hope you are well.

Thanks for everything.

Best regards,

Steven

Steven Naismith :wanker: :wanker:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

quite strong language in the replies... Pain in the arse that he's leaving but i don't think you can have that strong of negative views upon him that you want him to "fuck off and die"

I do however think he's been a bit of a shit bag about all this new rangers pish... you would think as a "childhood fan" he would want to keep traditions going...he was just looking for a way out

Fuck off with your letter you chunt.........yes I called him a chunt........I think he has played a better game than gregg wylde re wanting away................if as many others have said he was the last along with whittaker to sign up for the salary reduction.........then one could possibly think they covered all their moves re cva.............move for a low fee as no doubt clubs had been earmarked for both of them as they use the same agent.........if newco.....then hey ho.........quids in better pay days.

Only thing I can say naisy is hope that knee stands up to it.....................so please no more comments about us, you are no longer anything to do with us(court case outstanding) so go down to greaves and practice kissing whatever new badge you will be doing soon.

And what is this new Rangers you and your buddy use .......now is this because the words put forward for you to say come from a papist agent.............or are you having a dig at your ex manager, who said quite clearly that you are playing for the same team...in the same stadium......in the same colours and would have been offered the same terms.

And one last parting shot.............no matter who you sign for that wee bird you live with will never look the part.

Goodbye and I hope the door does smack you and your buddy right smack on the back of your head.

quite strong language in the replies... Pain in the arse that he's leaving but i don't think you can have that strong of negative views upon him that you want him to "fuck off and die"

Nope, I definitely do.

No time for people that leave the club in the manner that he did and then start releasing horseshit statements and letters in an attempt to cover up the fact he's a bastard.

Fuck off with your letter you chunt.........yes I called him a chunt........I think he has played a better game than gregg wylde re wanting away................if as many others have said he was the last along with whittaker to sign up for the salary reduction.........then one could possibly think they covered all their moves re cva.............move for a low fee as no doubt clubs had been earmarked for both of them as they use the same agent.........if newco.....then hey ho.........quids in better pay days.

Only thing I can say naisy is hope that knee stands up to it.....................so please no more comments about us, you are no longer anything to do with us(court case outstanding) so go down to greaves and practice kissing whatever new badge you will be doing soon.

And what is this new Rangers you and your buddy use .......now is this because the words put forward for you to say come from a papist agent.............or are you having a dig at your ex manager, who said quite clearly that you are playing for the same team...in the same stadium......in the same colours and would have been offered the same terms.

And one last parting shot.............no matter who you sign for that wee bird you live with will never look the part.

Goodbye and I hope the door does smack you and your buddy right smack on the back of your head.

:praise:

GET YOUR COAT AND JUST GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

This is such a slap in the face to everyone associated with the club, and I am sorry Steven but you will be very sorry in years to come. The adoration you recieved here will never be replicated and I am very hurt by these silly guilty words as a fan, I wish he hadnt bothered with this letter, it only makes me feel worse.

"...trophies he has had..." He wont be getting any more of them, no more player of the month awards, no more legendary status for Naisy elsewhere. I really can't believe his delusions of grandeur. If they truly ever loved this club, when we need them, they'd stay.

Nope, I definitely do.

No time for people that leave the club in the manner that he did and then start releasing horseshit statements and letters in an attempt to cover up the fact he's a bastard.

no i agree with you that he should have more sense than to release these shitey statements... but aren't you a twisted bastard :craphead: