What happens if they relegate us, then the EBT

Instead of absolutely destroying us with the verdict, find that we basically behaved within the law.

We may have broken the "Spirit of the Law", we may not have broken the "Letter of the Law"

So we will be a broken, smashed, relagated hulk of a club, and potentially not even guilty.

The length of time it is taking to deliver this EBT/ FTTT verdict makes me suspect that it will go more in our favour than against, that Jim Traynor was right in saying we will face a minor punishment, of 6 to 12 million Pounds, and yet we have been crushed.

My take on it also is that HMRC are about to get a fucking ROASTING over how they proceeded, the doubt that they created around RFC meaning that was the reason Murray could find no one to buy the club, and that HMRC are guilty of contributing to this disaster, and for THEIR delay in taking it forward. Smashing us up.

Will any of them feel guilt? HMRC, the SPL chairmen, the BBC, Channel 4, any one else I forgot to mention?

Oh yes, rangerstaxcase.cunt.

Shame on the lot of them.

Instead of absolutely destroying us with the verdict, find that we basically behaved within the law.

We may have broken the "Spirit of the Law", we may not have broken the "Letter of the Law"

So we will be a broken, smashed, relagated hulk of a club, and potentially not even guilty.

The length of time it is taking to deliver this EBT/ FTTT verdict makes me suspect that it will go more in our favour than against, that Jim Traynor was right in saying we will face a minor punishment, of 6 to 12 million Pounds, and yet we have been crushed.

My take on it also is that HMRC are about to get a fucking ROASTING over how they proceeded, the doubt that they created around RFC meaning that was the reason Murray could find no one to buy the club, and that HMRC are guilty of contributing to this disaster, and for THEIR delay in taking it forward. Smashing us up.

Will any of them feel guilt? HMRC, the SPL chairmen, the BBC, Channel 4, any one else I forgot to mention?

Oh yes, rangerstaxcase.cunt.

Shame on the lot of them.

I'm sure there is something in the regulations that covers that very situation.

I believe there would be further sanctions for making the SPL/SFA look stupid, although what has yet to be decided.

Sounds about right given the way things have been going for us. Murray and Whyte had better still be made to answer. What's likely to happen to these scumbags, any ideas? Just used to seeing these types walk with slaps on the wrists for stuff like this whilst some poor buggers get banged up for being homeless and asking for change.

We all need full disclosure of the FTTT findings.

They need to say if we are guilty, what we are guilty of, which payments weren't done correctly, which payments, and who should have paid more tax.

I actually think if anyone is guilty of wrongful payments it's Murray. The cunt paid himself over £6m from the scheme. It will just stink of him taking his salary paying less tax. Payments to player seem as though they are more liely to be made for sign on fees, and i suspect they are more legit.

I think the most interesting part in all this, is what happens to the OldCo. A few have mentioned that it wont be dissolved immediatly, it will remina in adminsitration for some time until certain legal cases are resolved.

I want to know if it's recoverable. What if D&P win the £25m lawsuit against whyte, or if Ticketus win a legal case against Whyte as the loan he took from them was secured against his assets - does that debt get wiped out from the OldCo's liabilities? Can HMRC pursue whyte for the VATE, PAYE & NI he took from employees but didnt pay? Can HMRC go after Murray for any BTC liability, thus removing the BTC debt from RFC plc?

I might be well wide of the mark, but who knows what could happen, if the above does, it could go some way to vindicating the clubs name.

This is what I wrote to The Dude the other night, saying very much the same thing

I actually WANT the EBT/FTTT decision revealed.

Information has seeped out, both from Jim Traynor, and another poster on here recently, that HMRC, in going after us so publicly, may have completely destroyed their own case.

They have waited an awfully long time to "investigate" the EBTs, something not exactly hidden in our accounts.

Remember this, The HMRC get tax avoidance schemes sent to them all the time, and they vet them.

Most fail, and are deemed illegal, and companies are barred from using them, but others are passed, becoming legal ways for companies to not pay tax on money THEY EARNED.

This is the exact opposite of tax evasion, where you wilfully hide earnings from the taxman.

Our enemies have seized the high ground, by branding us tax EVADERS, when at the very worst, we have AVOIDED tax, and until the verdict is known, are innocent, until proven guilty.

If Traynor is correct, we face a minor charge and a penalty of £6 -£12million.

This is academic, because none of that will be payable.

Another thing I heard was that the Revenue waited so long to bring this to the fore that in effect, they have allowed to be created the monster which has now crippled our club, leaving the Revenue massively out of pocket, instead of recovering several millions...a complete balls up, if they were intending to use it for debt reduction.

If they are serious about chasing up the 8 EPL clubs, as the rumour suggests, who also have used EBTs' will they risk sending any or all of them into the abyss??

Some would like the verdict to be quietly forgotten.

I want full disclosure.

If MIH, who I believe did all our Accounting work, in Edinburgh, and charged RFC an annual fee, it is THEY, not even necessarily US, who deserve to be hauled up in the courts.

This verdict is crucial to us.

I think we should be asking where is the final lowdown on this.

If it was as bad as possible, then the £75 million quoted by Whyte would be worst scenario,and we would be called all the cheats under the sun, for obvious reason.

But, I believe this to be an absolute bluff, and it has allowed all of the mob we now see gathered...the BBC and their hatchet jobs, the rangerstaxcase website, Alex Thomson, the list goes on and on.

We need to know, and hope that the least worse case suggested is true, and then stand up and fuck it straight back at our detractors!

Im sure as tax payers they would have to listen to any mass complaint about how they have handled this situation?

HMRC seem to conduct their business as if they are answerable to no-one. Fucking shambolic. Raided Harry Redknapps house when he was away and his wife was sleeping at 3am. all because they wrongly believed he illegaly moved a reltavely tiny amount of money to an offshore account.

Roman influence in Her Majestys Customs to cripple a major defender of the faith. Some of these tax oficials should be in the fckn tower for this.

The tipping point will come soon, and this great country will do what its done all throughout history. These bead rattlers think we are dead, but its a small battle in an eternal war. :crabflute:

When did ebt's become an issue again?

What do you mean 'again'. We're still waiting on the SPL to give us another kicking after their declaration that there is a case to answer with the EBT's being considered as dual contracts.

My point was that not being admitted to the SPL is because we are a newco. The OP was linking relegation to the EBT's but there is no link.

I've lost count of the number of things we must get raped for in the name of sporting integrity. Sanctimonious cnuts.

Was listening to danny kelly and alvin martin tonight and they were saying how we're guilty of wrong dooings and had to be punished but the truth is as it stands just now nothing has been proven with the EBTs the only thing we are guilty of is going into liquidation because whyte never paid the paye and that has NOTHING to do with football