Hutton & Fleck next to go?

King_gazza

It really astounds me.

Some players (especially the youngsters) have the chance to achieve legendary status. I don't use that term lightly.

Think of the names we speak from the past, players most of us never seen play but they are icons of the club.

Future generations would idolise them, as the men who rebuilt Rangers. The phoenix's rising from the ashes. The guys who refused to "go quietly into that goodnight" and didn't roll over and die after all the beatings from the many enemies.

But instead the choose the easy way out.

Some have suggested that this is part of some masterplan, that we mere underfans don't understand, but it will all be revealed to us soon. If that's true, I will gladly eat my humble pie. Meanwhile this just feels like a massive betrayal and all these guys are breaking hearts.

if true i for 1 would be the first to say fleck you have been the biggest disappointment for years you have had big wages since u were 15 houses bought for you to get you out from your scheme and your jumping ship when this could be your chance to be the main man for us and if he stays i shall buy you drinks for life in the brothers in possil

It really astounds me.

Some players (especially the youngsters) have the chance to achieve legendary status. I don't use that term lightly.

Think of the names we speak from the past, players most of us never seen play but they are icons of the club.

Future generations would idolise them, as the men who rebuilt Rangers. The phoenix's rising from the ashes. The guys who refused to "go quietly into that goodnight" and didn't roll over and die after all the beatings from the many enemies.

Some have suggested that this is part of some masterplan, that we mere underfans don't understand, but it will all be revealed to us soon. If that's true, I will gladly eat my humble pie. Meanwhile this just feels like a massive betrayal and all these guys are breaking hearts.

i agree the youngerst really have a chance to go down in history and they would rather play for some crappy eng league 1 team wtf

also i dont think it is all a big plan or why would lee wallace not be part of it

i agree the youngerst really have a chance to go down in history and they would rather play for some crappy eng league 1 team wtf

also i dont think it is all a big plan or why would lee wallace not be part of it

I don't think it's a big masterplan either mate. Some have suggested it though, maybe more out of hope than anything else perhaps.

It really astounds me.

They do what their agents tell them.

if true i for 1 would be the first to say fleck you have been the biggest disappointment for years you have had big wages since u were 15 houses bought for you to get you out from your scheme and your jumping ship when this could be your chance to be the main man for us and if he stays i shall buy you drinks for life in the brothers in possil

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh The Brothers used to have a beer with Michael in the Eagle Lodge........it is his granddaughter who married Kenny Miller.