Charles Green Must be Stopped... Read

MCLACHLAN1

Really? You're telling us that Brown is trying to rally the support to invest and save the club, but simultaneously trousering £500 from the very fund that was set-up to help The Rangers?

Really?

I asked on a thread here if this was indeed fact and a couple of people came back and told me it was indeed for attendance at RFFF fundraiser.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked on a thread here if this was indeed fact and a couple of people came back and told me it was indeed for attendance at RFFF fundraiser.

And who on the RFFF can or would advocate or authorise payment to a former player/current club employee when supporters are there to donate money to help The Rangers?

As I'm sure you can tell - I'm having some difficulty in accepting this as the truth.

Those screaming "stop Charles Green".

Were they shouting that when, at the 11th hour, Green was officially "the only show in town"?

These Johnny-come-lately consortiums were no-fucking-where to be seen when Green and his people stood at the door with their offer to buy.

Not-fucking-one of them. :angry:

Anything I hear from any of them from that point onwards is treated, by me, as sour-fucking-grapes.....and an attempt to buy the club off the guy for fucking buttons.

Green may or may not have a master plan and the clock is ticking, but the clock was ticking back then when these so-called high-net-worth Rangers fans were sitting on their hands.

Hypocrites the fucking lot of them.....and don't get me started on these rabble-fucking-rousers in the RST - I and others will recall long and weary their "Go Home Yank" racist bullshit.

Take no lessons from this present lot - a busted flush and a minority group given more air-time than their numbers merit. :angry:

The statement from Rangers has calmed me down a bit, thank fuck but I still can't understand why Green never made any effort with the squad even if it might have made no difference. He's had a lot to contend with but you would think having players would be considered important. Too many people are also saying he's wrong about tupe and employment law for me to be confident about his intentions and

what's going on anymore.

Were they shouting that when, at the 11th hour, Green was officially "the only show in town"?

These Johnny-come-lately consortiums were no-fucking-where to be seen when Green and his people stood at the door with their offer to buy.

Anything I hear from any of them from that point onwards is treated, by me, as sour-fucking-grapes.....and an attempt to buy the club off the guy for fucking buttons.

Green may or may not have a master plan and the clock is ticking, but the clock was ticking back then when these so-called high-net-worth Rangers fans were sitting on their hands.

Hypocrites the fucking lot of them.....and don't get me started on these rabble-fucking-rousers in the RST - I and others will recall long and weary their "Go Home Yank" racist bullshit.

Take no lessons from this present lot - a busted flush and a minority group given more air-time than their numbers merit. :angry:

Excellent post, my man. Well said.

From what post of mine , could you possibly come up with do I want whyte back, also that makes it sound that Green has gone or will be going.

You my friend do not seem to separate our feelings from the club so you have an open mind to what has been said, when it was said and using it today when the situation is completely different from when green made various statements that have been seen by many to be lying.

So far I am at ease with Green and that is because he is reacting to a continual changing situation and yet fans of the club shout.liar ............conman. Why then with all the publicity have known of these searchers of the truth come up with anything positive..............frankly if I was an investor who had been approached to invest and witnessed the abuse given out to new owners who have been in the door a matter of weeks.

Lies....we have an agreement with ticketus.....lies with an agreement with D&P.lies we have a consortium of Rangers businessmen.....lies I am not a fan of the club, but I will step in and save them............shouldn't take you too long to work out who they are.

The cry was No Surrender, now the cry is transparency earlier today we get the transparency from someone saying the fans will own their club they will get a share and a vote.......but I also have powerful Rangers men backing me......no names given whatsoever......yet they ask green for info.........What's your view on that?

Don't know if it's me or not you are replying to bud, you know my feelings on Green, and they won't change, as for D&P have they sued the BBC or that twat Daley yet? No

I backed Miller, got banned from ff, then backed Kennedy, who was a real waste of space, didn't back mini Murray ( agreed with you with ongoing debates with GS) but I'm not buying into Green..WHY would any company not sell up with the prospect of NO European footy for 3 years? NO SPL, don't know what league they will be playing in, Nearly all the players leaving, Answer me: How do they make a profit?

And who on the RFFF can or would advocate or authorise payment to a former player/current club employee when supporters are there to donate money to help The Rangers?

As I'm sure you can tell - I'm having some difficulty in accepting this as the truth.

I do happen to know a few interesting things alas I do not know anyone on the RFFF so cannot answer..........I merely asked on a post when this was said to have happened if anyone could confirm this.....and someone got back to me and I saw no reason to think the poster was lying to me.

So if I knew the answer to your disbelief .......I would have had no problem in telling you...........I just hope any of the guys who mentioned this , read this post and can answer you.

Agree, I would not choose any of them if I had the choice. Pathetic bids from very rich people for a club they are supposed to love. Green's mob put the money in when others were full of hot air but it's difficult to put trust in him either.

Don't know if it's me or not you are replying to bud, you know my feelings on Green, and they won't change, as for D&P have they sued the BBC or that twat Daley yet? No

I backed Miller, got banned from ff, then backed Kennedy, who was a real waste of space, didn't back mini Murray ( agreed with you with ongoing debates with GS) but I'm not buying into Green..WHY would any company not sell up with the prospect of NO European footy for 3 years? NO SPL, don't know what league they will be playing in, Nearly all the players leaving, Answer me: How do they make a profit?

Yes was replying to a reply you sent to me.....................

Quest..........Green has said from day one that this is a med/long term venture for the investors, he also said from day one he will move on once everything has settled and the Ltd Co has it's foundation to move forward..........from what Green has said he saw what was happening and has the contacts to put something together......he would obviously have asked for finders fee if we can call it that....plus shares....I will send you a pm re another take on this. So I have no problem with what he said at the beginning and everyone assumes that when he said he wants the Ltd Co to show profit.......what do we get ........ahh he wants to make profit and take the money out fo the club.....without giving thoughts to maybe they will reinvest the profits back into the club........I am of the opinion that the investors are here to make their money from establishing the club....showing profit and success then looking to see their shares , then make their profits on the share deal.

Ally hasnt walked.

Whoever is pulling the strings has made sure at the very least that Ally stays. They need him on the inside. We need him and even Green needs him. Ally is the common denominator that is keeping this club together in my opinion. I think he has known what's going on since before the creditors meeting and wanted to leave but has been coerced by everyone to stay put.

He uttered those famous words, he'll stick to them.

100% Here, here!!!

...but keep it up and moses will be getting you banned!!

The only game in town is C Green. The rest are chancers are far as I can see - always a dollar short and a minute late.

These Rangers men have done nothing but cause trouble so far and contributed nothing when asked.

If Green lets us down I will stand corrected, but for now have seen no sign of that.

Fking well said!

So if I knew the answer to your disbelief .......I would have had no problem in telling you...........I just hope any of the guys who mentioned this , read this post and can answer you.

I'm as perplexed by the possibility of Brown asking for payment and the RFFF sanctioning such a huge amount.