Protest at the weekend

Would you go  

112 members have voted

1. 1. If there was a protest at Saturday 3PM at Ibrox , would you attend ?

First of all I would like to say to those attending the protest good luck and lets hope Strathclyde Gestapo keep their truncheons in their pockets .

On to my post given that there are loads of Bears who can't attend due to work , kids etc etc , could we organise a protest at say Saturday 3PM at Ibrox . ( 3PM being symbolic of when a game kicks off ) .

It might also give us time to prepare and give people plenty of notice and with it being a weekend more Bears should in theory be able to attend .

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

protesting all the time will eventually lead to it meaning nothing when we do.

peotests should be aimed at when they are most effective and the people will turn up, we cant arrange it for when people are available and then try to make it effective, doesnt work that way.

saying that, if there is cause then count me in, if its just because some couldnt make it tonight then thats not for me.

I for one don't know who to trust but I would certainly like to hear and see what Green has to say in regards to showing his name on the deeds of ibrox and then I'll decide then but after what I heard tonight I don't believe a lifelong fan and player such as bomber would stand on those steps tonight and bullshit around 1500 bears.

No as I see fk all to protest against yet!

Ex-fuckin-actly!!

Why are we protesting!!

I only got Mushroom and Chicken on my pizza tonight, when i clearly order Mushroom, Chicken and Sweetcorn...Im fukin protesting?

We marching on the chippy on Saturday night lads...

Gies Peace!!