Am I the only one that thought Brown talked the talk..

But we've heard it all before.

Any single one fan there tonight could have stood up and said what he said. Tonight was meant to be about wanting answers, it ended up in anti green rally. Brown suggesting Whyte was still involved, suggesting but not saying green said something to him that made him quit.

We still need answers, but Brown shouldn't have made fans want Green out by saying he told him something privately. We need to back someone, and we're getting told different things every week, it was only 2 weeks ago king told us the excact same.

I'll back whatever's best for the club, but I don't think what I heard tonight is our future. I'm easily persuaded though... :lol:

How do we know Brown isn't a front for Craig Whyte. ?

He has previous for hanging out with dodgy businessmen. :anguish:

Won't reveal his investors but told us to support him because Green wouldn't give him any information.

Anonymous texts and emails... All hear say, no proof of nothing.

There's only 3 rangers men that I could trust now

Walter, ally and john greig

The rest....where do you start

Shagger, Davis, Naismith etc = judas bastards

B Ferguson = bad mouthing the club when at bmham and acting like a total prick as captain

D Johnstone = talking pish every night and pandering to the rodents, never backing our club and chooses to never defend us

Bomber = bringing in Celtic supporters to buy our club, (can you imagine this pre mojo)

Gough = talking utter shite about the " newco"

The list goes on and on

Video of him speaking was very inspiring bit if anything it's left me even more frustrated. More answers needed than before!

I can't understand this 'secret' remark/statement that Bomber talks of either, surely he would just come out with it? Green can't have any legal hold over him with it? Either that or its BS.

Also the theory of all these players rejecting the transfer to force Greens hand - bit of a risk from the players point of view. I can imagine alot of bears won't forgive them even it that's the case? Surely they must have thought about the fan backlash

Won't reveal his investors but told us to support him because Green wouldn't give him any information.

Anonymous texts and emails... All hear say, no proof of nothing.

I think this is just more shite i'm afraid, as much as i liked bomber as a player, why would a consortium of wealthy businessmen pick him as a front man ?

Maybe i'm missing something here guys, but i suspect this is just some other tossers fuckin around with our club. :(

brown just wants whats best for us.....he is trying to stand up and be counted and make a difference. He wants the fans to own the club and to keep away future vultures. Support him or not but I dont see what is so confusing about this. Regardless of your thoughts he should be commended for his actions in trying to save us.

Ive seen that video on here before ffs.

This scenario is utterly fucking deprsing .

I was looking forward to buying a season ticket bit now dont know who and what the fuck to believe.

The club needs us ,and if we starve it could die.

I am pig fucking sick of ex players coming out, and stirring the shit roght up.

I only trust Walter, and Ally and the restcan get tae.

MD Gough Especially TBK all ficking coming out with shit and no substance.

What the fuck os Gough on .Too mamy wacks on the heed.

Ive seen that video on here before ffs.

This scenario is utterly fucking deprsing .

I was looking forward to buying a season ticket but now dont know who, and what the fuck to believe.

The club needs us ,and if we starve it could die.

I am pig fucking sick of ex players coming out, and stirring the shit right up.

I only trust Walter, and Ally and the rest can get tae.

MD Gough Especially TBK all fucking coming out with shit, and no substance.

What the fuck is Gough on .Too many wacks on the heed.

So many people jumping on the bandwgon.

We need evidence of the shit he is talking about and theres too many spivs ,and shysters hanging about our club waiting to pounce.

First Brown ays he has backers from Hong Kong Austrlia. Asia ,and UK.

Well who are they ,and wheres the fucking money to buy out then?

Answers on a postage stamp please.

I trust no cant now.

brown just wants whats best for us.....he is trying to stand up and be counted and make a difference. He wants the fans to own the club and to keep away future vultures. Support him or not but I dont see what is so confusing about this. Regardless of your thoughts he should be commended for his actions in trying to save us.

save us you say?

what by letting Green do the dirty work and putting forward the cash then coming in with a tax cheating tarrier bastard as his only backer revealing nothing more about his plans and then trying to get the retards of FollowFollow behind him he is a fucking cunt and can go and fuck himself Rangers man my arse.

Dingwall and co just don't want to back Green because they don't want to admit they are wrong their ego's are more important than Rangers.

What was his point when he said he had bid £8.7million for the club, and had sent it recorded delivery etc. then an hour after it was received Green said in a meeting (or on a bit of paper) that he had spent to date £8.7million on the club? What was he getting at there?

There's only 3 rangers men that I could trust now

Walter, ally and john greig

The rest....where do you start

Shagger, Davis, Naismith etc = judas bastards

B Ferguson = bad mouthing the club when at bmham and acting like a total prick as captain

D Johnstone = talking pish every night and pandering to the rodents, never backing our club and chooses to never defend us

Bomber = bringing in Celtic supporters to buy our club, (can you imagine this pre mojo)

Gough = talking utter shite about the " newco"

The list goes on and on

I don't recall that ? <cr>