What Green said to Bomber .....

JTP

I cannot believe that some folk are saying that, "well it was only a threat".

Stop and think for a second - no matter the situation, he threatened to bin our club!! What kind of fucker would say that??

Do you think that Bomber would make that up? If you do, then you don't know what the NIAR players feel about The Rangers, and I would have thought by now, that everybody would know.

Don't forget that Bomber was sitting next to Ally everyday up until he left on Monday - anyone think that he didn't discuss everything with him and go through this plan/bid point by point? A man he has been close to for donkeys years? That being the case its a fair guess where Ally sits on this one, and I doubt its with Green.

We need to get behind a real opportunity for us to put/keep the people we want in Ibrox.

Once Mr. Findlay sets out how the trust works, we should all be supporting it - or maybe Findlay can't be trusted either, along with The Goalie, Amo and Laudrup, who have all spoken out.

Lets face facts and get ready to save our club.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Allegedly ..... which I believe will be printed soon.

The Blue Blog‏@ImmortalRangers

CG to Bomber: "Be careful, I could turn this place in to dust if I wanted to. It'll be a pile of rubble by the time I'm finished with it.'

The Blue Blog‏@ImmortalRangers

Continued: "and nobody's got the balls to do anything about it"

And yet STILL some are sticking up for Green.

WAKEY FUCKING WAKEY

Sounds like his typical Yorkshire humour, Why would he throw away 8.7 million.

If this is Bombers big secret then it's pathetic.

maybe you need to wakey fucking wakey.

here comes brown with his backer. a football agent. maybe a sellik fan, maybe naw.

and yeah, im sure green said that. he owns a small shareholding in RFC, he managed to go round these investors to get their investment and said "and heres the master plan, im going to turn the place to dust BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA your millions of pounds invested will be repaid IN DUST!"

^ that was an evil laugh by the way.

"FUCKIN TELL US WHIT THE CUNT SAID BOMBA"

fucking embarassing from the support this is.

I have come to the conclusion most fans will lap any old shit up! doh

That you turned a corner now m8?

Sorry was being sarcastic.............hence the edit .with oops and uk.gif I can't buy into brown......just think he is a no no................and frankly why did he not announce when interviewed early on................wonder if he will donate his fee to RFFF.

Ive been pumping kelly brook and katy perry in an orgy of lusty threesome for the past 4 months only now are we coming out about it. FACT!!!.

I dont need proof ive wrote FACT at the end that should be more than enough!!.

Link to someone posting about it on Twitter or it didn't happen.

Of course he could, which is why the people telling us to starve the club of cash are mental.

CG has stated from the start, success for the club is success for him. We should all get behind that and make our club a success.

Some people think by failing the club, they'll make CG fail. Of course it won't, he owns the stadium and MP! Why our fan groups and 'Rangers men' have decided making an enemy of the man that fronts the consortium that owns our club is beyond me.

Not fucking fans, I tell you.

Support the club, not the owner.

The best bit of this pish is the following post from a total an utter clown on FF.

Earl of Leven

At least we're not a Big Jock Knew-co Join Date: 07-08-2006

Re: This Is What Green Said To Bomber... (TBC)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main body of RM should depose their 'editor' and his cronies as they're all mentalists.....if there are many 'good bears' over there then let's see them.

Would be superb for ALL of us....

You really cant make this up, somebody on FF calling other people mentalist, the guy is a joke.

The other 3 or 4 threads about this are overrated anyway..

Good to get a new slant on it

EDblaggard@oopsrangers

Ed............

Scottie19 said................he will buy me 10 pints

EDblaggard@oopsrangers

Scottie19.......................said he will turn the pints to ice.

Anything you can do I can do better biggrin.gif

I have no idea whether this was said by Green or not, but just say it was. How might this come about ? and would he have really mean it ?

Two men who by now do not like each other (one has started to bid for the club which is owned by the others consortium) have a meeting in Greens office, they start arguing and then start throwing insults across the desk, they start maybe losing the plot a little and one accuses one of something and the other responds in kind and then they say a few more stupid things to each other. John Brown leaves the meeting and remembers what Green has said and after discussing it with his ‘advisors’ they realise this is a bit of gold to spin to the fans, who are all in a state of confusion and distrust.

Green goes back to his hotel and reads on RM (he must be reading the top Rangers fans site by now) that Brown has a secret about Green that he must keep to himself, Green thinks what to f**k can that be, and then remembers that he said he would turn Ibrox into dust just to wind Brown up, but then thinks, surely no one would believe that he meant what he said in a fit of temper to a man who was annoying and frustrating him with his accusations.

I put it to you, the jury, that anyone can say anything in the heat of the moment but would not mean it, considering the same person needs said stadium to be in place and in good working order to make his consortium the money they want to make in the future and why they bought said club in the first place. The defence has nothing more to add.