Chairmans Statement

debear

You end almost every post with a reference to them. :ph34r:

You've read through all my posts then? However did you find the time?

Do you not agree my points are valid? The rabid distrust of people simply because they aren't "Rangers men" is not something I associate with being a Rangers supporter. Certainly not in the time that Ive been following the club.

There are legitimate questions to be asked for sure, but not because they aren't Rangers supporters. Engaging in this kind of irrational paranoia serves no purpose than to discredit any genuine concern.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've read through all my posts then? However did you find the time?

Do you not agree my points are valid? The rabid distrust of people simply because they aren't "Rangers men" is not something I associate with being a Rangers supporter. Certainly not in the time that Ive been following the club.

There are legitimate questions to be asked for sure, but not because they aren't Rangers supporters. Engaging in this kind of irrational paranoia serves no purpose than to discredit any genuine concern.

Just in this thread man. Yes, i agree with some of your points, but your denial of anything papal to do with our troubles is worrying.

You are a fucking taig.. Fuck off.. You should be checking the Tickey pickey signings.. I'm growing potatoes for the poor children..

You ll wake up one day in a catholic country and wonder what the fck happened. Calling me taig wont change the way people like you cant see the truth.

You are a fucking taig.. Fuck off.. You should be checking the Tickey pickey signings.. I'm growing potatoes for the poor children..

So they dont need to give themselves up to paedophiles..

The Manager knew..

You ll wake up one day in a catholic country and wonder what the fck happened. Calling me taig wont change the way people like you cant see the truth.

You fucking Pickey Tickey.. Spotted you right away.. Feck aff.. AMarriedafenian.. Irish Gypsy who promotes abusing children.. Dont fucking reply.. you will destroy my bear loving rep.. Paedophile.. Fuck off

Just in this thread man. Yes, i agree with some of your points, but your denial of anything papal to do with our troubles is worrying.

I don't deny the possibility mate, I don't think I ever have in our discussions.

Its the assertion that its the only possibility is what is sticking in my craw.

I don't deny the possibility mate, I don't think I ever have in our discussions.

Its the assertion that its the only possibility is what is sticking in my craw.

np man. Tough times for us all. Apparently im one of these dirty taigs anyway, so i should know :BELM:

Aye, water aff a ducks back. Just dont kid yourself. The bheasts want us dead and buried.

No doubts about how they feel about us mate. You wont get an argument from me over that.

I just havent seen any concrete evidence that everything thats happening to us all because of their hatred towards us.

Im sure plenty of the people involved just hate us because they hate us and not born out of some pseudo-republican leanings.

Very well said mate I agree with all of this n its how I feel too. Only thing is did walter not say that he heard the plans n seen what was going on and was now taking step back to let them get on with it?

Ive being told, Walter is watching what is happening, and would be delighted to back bomber n co....... MInd all these guys are pals business guys, players etc THey have all been mingling in each others crowd for over 20 year, so I would be my right arm Walter would be chairman if Bomber took over.

One of the accusations labelled at CG is that he is only here to make money.

Surely, If he is here for the long haul (who knows but he says he is) then the only way to make money is if he runs a successfull club .... isn't that what we all want !!

Surely, If he is here for the long haul (who knows but he says he is) then the only way to make money is if he runs a successfull club .... isn't that what we all want !!

(tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu)

Ive being told, Walter is watching what is happening, and would be delighted to back bomber n co....... MInd all these guys are pals business guys, players etc THey have all been mingling in each others crowd for over 20 year, so I would be my right arm Walter would be chairman if Bomber took over.

What do you actually mean by saying brown taking over? he is out out there to stir the shit up....this man could never take over nor should he ever take over our club. Very good reasons for that..........

1st...two fingers to the Rangers fans at Dens Park

2nd.this shite with mckenna

3rd.this new real deal that came to be a matter of hours after his real deal mackenna was laughed out.

So because Walter would be delighted to back brown...................the world is a strange place indeed.

John Brown was a reasonable tradesman type player for us and yes his heart made up for lack of ability..not legend status n my eyes.......I would be amazed if he hasn't made money out of this and maybe more to come.

Walter was a better manager in his second spell than in his first....and should be remembered for being a great Rangers manager......indeed many could argue a good case for him being the best.......but he threw his lot in with mccoll.and as you say Walter is very tight with certain players from the past............so the old chestnut.......why didn't they get together and nip this in the bud ages ago/

Walter according to Green would have been welcomed with open arms to take the position of Chairman of the Football Board and McColl/Park asked to make there £6m investment into the time...........now from my viewpoint ...surely the three of them would have been better on the inside of things , than in no mans land?

I have only tried to give you my view as to your post.

I want to make money playing in Europe again some day. I think concerns are that Green has the insurance to make money through property deals, whether that's renting the fans the stadium, selling MP to WoS RC, who knows. I think this is what was threatened to Bomber if he continued his distractions. There is no allegiance to us. Did you see his face on the news when asked what he expected. Mach a seo, get him and his consortium to fuck. Malcolm Murray is the only respectable looking one of the lot of them and they knew from the outset they needed someone with ANY kind of association with the club. We might not ever get a chance again if we line their pockets from the outset. Its OUR club, not theirs! Hell offer Malcolm Murray a job, i actually like him. Don't think Whyte is involved any more but this may be the only opportunity for Us to ever own OUR club.

Thats what I want.

Give C Green and this Board a chance. Brown is a chancer. Brown has from what I have read given fans the finger/ taken 500 quid to help the RFF/Came up with a pair of taigs to buy Rangers/cannot tell his "secret" or name his most recent backers. This is what some people are backing? Absolute foolishness.