Well done The Bomber . . .

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . the first Rangers man during this whole debacle to defend us with real passion and put his head in the block for The Club. He has this cunt green on the run make no mistake. Time to run the green and whyte carpetbaggers out of town, and if they don't go willingly maybe they will get an offer they can't refuse. Listen to him he knows where the bodies are buried ! ;):sherlock:

he's one of us....no mistaking that

Seriously? Tell your RST friends to get to fuck and for once on their life do what's best for Rangers and not that fat Bastard Dingwall. This is becoming fuckin tiresome!!

This! Sadly I'm all out of reps.

Well done for de-stabilizing the club even further? Telling fans to walk away and not purchase season tickets? Last week he wanted Celtic fans to own The Rangers :anguish: Make up stories about secrets and not bother telling the fans until he's had a payday off the Sun newspaper?

Aye great, Thanks Bomber some job pal. :anguish: How come you were no where when we really needed you? :sherlock:

. . . the first Rangers man during this whole debacle to defend us with real passion and put his head in the block for The Club. He has this cunt green on the run make no mistake. Time to run the green and whyte carpetbaggers out of town, and if they don't go willingly maybe they will get an offer they can't refuse. Listen to him he knows where the bodies are buried ! ;):sherlock:

Great post ! (tu)

We need more like him and we need the fans to listen to what he's saying.

Don't buy a season ticket. Starve these bastards out and get the club into the hands of true Rangers men.

Not often I disagree with you Blue old buddy, but on this occasion I think Browns being a cunt.

If he has vital information, lets hear it, US, the People. Not via The Sun, another arm of Murdochs Vatican web.

Green, and more importantly Malcolm Murray, have the contacts and the know how.......the other lot have lurked in the shadow, sniping away. If Murray says Whyte is out, them Whyte is out. Green is just a front for a consortium, some of whom are now known.

I'm in the Club deck next season btw. 2 spare seats. (tu)

This civil war must end now.

Best post of yours ever! Congratulations!

Listen son a wid never tell another real Rangers supporter tae get tae fuck no even as you call him that fat bastard Dingwa'. And a don't need tae be in the rst or any other fcukin fan group am a Rangers supporter that will be here efter awe the agenda seekers have fucked off. Me, Ma Family, Ma Mates and thousands like us are not in it for personal glory, we are in it because We Love The Rangers and everything it stands for. Don't ever mistake me for somebody thats kidding, seriously fucking annoying ??? :sherlock:

Well said bro. Can't believe how much this forum has changed. Was bad enough when it was overrun with handwringers but see these jumped up wee fannies that are telling Bomber to fuck off, they really get on my tits. It's about time they fucked off and when they come back they can fuck off again.

Listen son a wid never tell another real Rangers supporter tae get tae fuck no even as you call him that fat bastard Dingwa'. And a don't need tae be in the rst or any other fcukin fan group am a Rangers supporter that will be here efter awe the agenda seekers have fucked off. Me, Ma Family, Ma Mates and thousands like us are not in it for personal glory, we are in it because We Love The Rangers and everything it stands for. Don't ever mistake me for somebody thats kidding, seriously fucking annoying ??? :sherlock:

Sorry but when was the last penny dingwallet put into ibrox?

Not looking for a argument but he isn't looking to unite fans and sooner he's out the picture then we will have a chance to unite (tu)

Well said bro. Can't believe how much this forum has changed. Was bad enough when it was overrun with handwringers but see these jumped up wee fannies that are telling Bomber to fuck off, they really get on my tits. It's about time they fucked off and when they come back they can fuck off again.

Jumped up wee fanny or no, I stand by my opinion. :P

Reckon more Rangers supporters read the Sun than all the 'Gers forums added together

who do I trust....Green or Brown

no brainer

That still doesn't make The Sun a good newspaper. Its just another wing of Murdochs corrupt Opus Dei friendly empire.

Yes, Opus Dei.

Brown is helping them destroy Rangers.

He won't win.

As much as I admired John Brown as a player I was outside the front door of the Stadium last night and he did nothing to impress me. It was a rambling speech with absolutely no details.

Sorry John not for me.

Our Season tickets have been bought.

God Bless the Rangers

The animosity shown towards John Brown is fuckin pathetic.

In fairness, everyone appears a bit tetchy at the moment for some reason. Brown is a hero to many, but surely if has something to tell us all he should do it, and not expect us all to go out and buy that rag of a paper. It smacks of another stalling tactic to me, like Walters bogus McColl bid. As for McColl....shame on him for letting us all go through this.

Hopefully see you at the old stadium when I'm back from hols on 6th....dunno if I'll make the 1st game.

The Yorkshire chancer who was the only able to get people to put up the money to keep us alive. Fuck off with your propaganda pish. Scaremongering and brinksmanship at best. It's embarrassing. Where was bombers consortium when duff and phelps put the club up for auction? Fucking nowhere to be seen that's where.

Probably at chapel

(tu):uk:

The Green fan boys won't like this. 10310.gif