Let's stop all the...

Velo

Every player that leaves is...

A) a cunt

B) useless and never mattered anyway

C) a traitor

D) any other insult we can think of

I've not been on here for long but I don't think we can blame any player for taking this opportunity to move on. They stood by us last season when they didn't have to (see wylde). Now they're in a situation with another owner whose motives are cloudy and a future which is far from clear.

Best case just now we could be in the 1st division, would they even get paid?

Any of us would kill to play for the gers. But let's be serious if you knew you had a 15 year career would you want to start in division 3 with a club that maybe can't afford to pay you?

Let's get behind whoever stays and let's support the whatever starting eleven we need to get back where we should be.

Point well and truly missed.

Of course the players would not have stayed to play in the first divison. The club would have received some sort of transfer fee. That fee would allow the club to invest and keep other members of staff that may now have to be released due to funding shortages.

They have kicked the club when they are down for their own interest and then tried to tell us all how hard it has been for them. Fuck them.

A) a cunt

C) a traitor

I've not been on here for long but I don't think we can blame any player for taking this opportunity to move on. They stood by us last season when they didn't have to (see wylde). Now they're in a situation with another owner whose motives are cloudy and a future which is far from clear.

Any of us would kill to play for the gers. But let's be serious if you knew you had a 15 year career would you want to start in division 3 with a club that maybe can't afford to pay you?

Let's get behind whoever stays and let's support the whatever starting eleven we need to get back where we should be.

:shifty:

Aye, statements released mentioning newco were a complete disgrace.

Fact is, exercising right to quit under tupe rules is time limited and had to be done or else they were tied to green, whatever his plans are.

Way things are, they're mostly (apart from Ness apparently) free agents and if any player loves the club and we can sort out a future they could be re-signed for free.

A) a cunt

C) a traitor

Naisy, is that you?

I hate every player that has left and hope they break both legs in their first game for whichever club they go to. Even then that wouldn't be justice.

They have double-crossed Rangers and undermined the fans, which could have been totally avoided. And is unforgivable. I feel sad that these men represented us on an Ibrox field for an era.

I dont have a problem with them leaving if they "wanted to further their career", but they didnt transfer over to the newco, at least that way the club would have got a fee for them. Some way for "boyhood Rangers fans" to act :rolleyes:

Have to admit I find it strange so many left without giving us the chance of some transfer money, the fact the others have chosen to stay seems to confirm it was for financial gain.

Refering to the loss of history etc to justify walking away from their contracts (presumably told to do that by their agents) was disgraceful.

Financial cost and lack of players could have killed us off, how many players do we need to be accepted into Div1/Div3 btw.

Traitors seems a fair assesment imo.