Barry Ferguson - come on be a legend

This is a chance for my favourite Ranger Bazza to come back and be a Legend - not just a Great which he is already.

If a guy like Barry comes back and promotes us through the hard times then he will go down in the annuals ahead of any other in our history.

Come on Bazza show your loyalty and make an example of the charlatans who have left us high and dry!

If Legends like Di Livio (Fiorentina) & Buffon (Juventus) can do it so can you

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a chance for my favourite Ranger Bazza to come back and be a Legend - not just a Great which he is already.

If a guy like Barry comes back and promotes us through the hard times then he will go down in the annuals ahead of any other in our history.

Come on Bazza show your loyalty and make an example of the charlatans who have left us high and dry!

WTF are you on

Buffon and Di Livio never left in the first place.

Barry is a multi millionaire so come on show us you do care as I am positive he does.

The silence and confusion by him, Smith, Souness etc is astounding.

Lets stop thinking about getting us on the cheap aka McCall, Miin etc

Just get this sorted now!

Unless dark forces are at play what is the ISSUE?

You must be prety naive mate if you havent realised Ferguson is the original charlatan. Anyone who thinks hes a Rangers great or Legend cant be over 18, The only Ferguson whos a Rangers legend is Ian.