Sign in if you back Charles Green

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better the devil you don't know as the ones we do know have let us down badly so far.

CG has his faults as does everybody but he has my backing until the day he does not deserve it.

Hopefully that never becomes an issue.

The alternative is John Brown FFS.

If you aren't at the very least somewhat sceptical then you've clearly learned nothing from the last man who nigh-on raped our club into oblivion

I'm happy to back Green until he proves otherwise but no reason to have a go at those who have reasonable doubt about Green, as long as they aren't just baselessly ripping into him (tu)

Count me in with Green for now

I backed Whyte so my judgement is shite but as you say when it was put up or shut up , the "rangers men" were quick to stay quiet

I did the same and agree with the last bit.

I will back Charles Green.

Sick of all this "sceptical about Green" bollocks. Give him a fucking chance. No other fucker was interested until after he'd bought the club which says fucking everything for me.

To the knockers I say at least give him the chance to prove you right.

He has my backing. If he proves to be a cunt I'll apologise but for now I'm 100% behind him. And the fact that some think he fucked Sheff United and Harry Bassett over makes me like him more.

So there!

Here here

What that man said