My thread on FF...

aldo75

Only read the first page but fuck me some folk are set in their ways.

TBK's bid was confirmed as not being acceptable even if Green's offer wasn't there.

I know the answer to that 'Duff and Phelps are in on it bla bla'

I'm not saying Green is our savior but this TBK pish being peddled is bordering on lunacy.

Only read the first page but fuck me some folk are set in their ways.

TBK's bid was confirmed as not being acceptable even if Green's offer wasn't there.

I know the answer to that 'Duff and Phelps are in on it bla bla'

I'm not saying Green is our savior but this TBK pish being peddled is bordering on lunacy.

I've mentioned this in a few threads.

The administrators are duty bound by the courts to get the best possible deal for the creditors. If TBK really do believe they had a better bid than the one accepted turned down they could launch a complaint to the courts because then Duff and Phelps would not have been doing the job given to them.

Of course, no sign of Mini Murray, Kennedy or anyone else having done this is there?

The administrators are duty bound by the courts to get the best possible deal for the creditors. If TBK really do believe they had a better bid than the one accepted turned down they could launch a complaint to the courts because then Duff and Phelps would not have been doing the job given to them.

Of course, no sign of Mini Murray, Kennedy or anyone else having done this is there?

A collection of tyre kickers.

They expected Duff and Phelps to panic and just sell to any old bid and I'd have loved to have seen their faces when Green just stepped up and paid the fee-minus the bullshit and circus.

My opinion would be totally different if I knew these guys were bidding realistically for Rangers but the only clause they didn't include was Santa.

if you aren't happy with Green buy him out,they didn't want to fix us but they want us now we aint broke don't they?

Get the deal done or STFU.

Got early reprieve on FF and this was first thread i started... What you guys think? Do i need to go startin watch morton and go to the pineapple?

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=883606

Hope this works.

I was reading that thread and knew it must have been from someone on here :D . Have you not been banned yet? Voicing your own opinion on there can be a dangerous game.

I was reading that thread and knew it must have been from someone on here :D . Have you not been banned yet? Voicing your own opinion on there can be a dangerous game.

You can see how many posts i have on there. I am not going to lie snd say i was going to ban myself for life due to previous banning but cannot help posting. I will probsbly get lifetime ban once admin on there see i have posted on here. lol.

need to sign up to read the thread but after the stuff I've seen on here about follow follow decided to give it a miss fuck that

Aye! it was a fucking waste of time clicking on the link AND reading the op's post <cr>

Cannot get access to read, but one of the many thing that I have found disturbance was that no other bids were taken for the Stadium, Training Ground, or Albion, and indeed were sold in undecent haste compare to the pace D&P had done things previously