IF it happened...

Gaz92

As someone who has absolutely no respect or time for The Sun, I really struggle to believe anything it says. Including today's stories.

But let's just say for talking sake, that the conditions said by the Sun are true, could you in anyway support Green's consortium after that?

YES - first of all your right....the sun is total mince and they havent got one story right since this whole mess started

hypothetically it goes against most on RM but I would be happy to go back to SPL with sanctions for a year. I think people have got carried away too much during this whole thing.

I would like to see us back in the SPL and winning it as soon as possible....and that is the only retribution I want over the other teams. I am not interested in hitting them finacially. The best way to get back at the way we have been treated is to become champions of scotland again.

I think the whole punishment thing is nonsense as most of you do. Why should we the fans be punishment (40% of football fans in scotland?) we havent done anything/ I want back in as soon as poss and win it as soon as poss

No.

It would appear that Rangers are the only team not listening to their fans in this situation.

Agreed, I've already seen people saying that the side of Rangers will be taken, I really don't see that as being the case. If this is true, listened to, and implicated, it is not the views of the Rangers and I for one would be devastated as to the angle our club is taking.

YES - first of all your right....the sun is total mince and they havent got one story right since this whole mess started

hypothetically it goes against most on RM but I would be happy to go back to SPL with sanctions for a year. I think people have got carried away too much during this whole thing.

I would like to see us back in the SPL and winning it as soon as possible....and that is the only retribution I want over the other teams. I am not interested in hitting them finacially. The best way to get back at the way we have been treated is to become champions of scotland again.

I think the whole punishment thing is nonsense as most of you do. Why should we the fans be punishment (40% of football fans in scotland?) we havent done anything/ I want back in as soon as poss and win it as soon as poss

So would you be quite happy crawling back into the SPL on our hands and knees, in no way to compete in the way we have before? It's not the Rangers way at all. I'd like to say we are synonymous with pride and dignity, and this plan shows none of that.

I would support Rangers in the SPL. We wouldn't win the tainted title but we'd still have a chance of twatting some of the fuckers along the way. A Jig boot through the skull of Scott Brown. Lennon making a cunt of himself, i'm sure that prick will have a heart attack in the dug out some day. Rangers boycotting the diddy teams, the diddy clubs boycotting each other and demented tims so obsessed with Rangers they forget to support their own team. Bring it on.

We would be demoted easily with a 10 point deduction. We don't have the bums on the seats.

Would you be satisfied with us being in the SPL , let's say for example, a 15 point deduction for the next 2 years?

As someone who has absolutely no respect or time for The Sun, I really struggle to believe anything it says. Including today's stories.

But let's just say for talking sake, that the conditions said by the Sun are true, could you in anyway support Green's consortium after that?

If we dont support Green who else are we going to support running the Rangers? Has Brown came out and said he defiantly wants us to start in the 3rd division and will try his all to get us there if his consortium take over?

RFC in division 3 really appeals to me. It fires ne up for the fight. I want to watch the rangers uprising from ibrox to clyde to ayr and to livingston.

If its the SPL im not interested. Ill always support ranngers, but if were in the SPL with sanctions around our necks and struggling with what id describes as our reserve side, wheres the product for the fans?

We'd be nothin but a cash cow, and a sitting duck, feeding the vultures but incapable of being competetive in a dead, boring, predictable league. What a turn off. Rather watch cricket than the SPL.

So would you be quite happy crawling back into the SPL on our hands and knees, in no way to compete in the way we have before? It's not the Rangers way at all. I'd like to say we are synonymous with pride and dignity, and this plan shows none of that.

i dont see it as crawling back at all. I can see your point but I dont agree. Where are we crawling to? We have been punished for previous mismanagement (points deductions, transfer embargos, first team has left) and now we need to rebuild. The first season would be just about improving anyway since most of the team has left.

To be honest i am not a green fan but alot of his proposal is fair eg pay our football debts etc. so the pride and dignity you talk about....the real pride and dignity is to pay vienna, hearts etc what we owe them

If we dont support Green who else are we going to support running the Rangers? Has Brown came out and said he defiantly wants us to start in the 3rd division and will try his all to get us there if his consortium take over?

I understand the argument of Green being the only show in town, but could you truly say you are 100 percent behind Green after he has sold us out to make cash? If Bomber is true to his word, I'd like to hope he you'd support us going to the Third Division, I don't believe Green has been in anyway supportive of that argument at any point.

I'd just continue to support Rangers till I die.

After the shite of the last few weeks I will remain a Rangers fan but I don't think I will be back if we're reinstated to the SPL! Just because other teams know that if they are liquidated they will never be back! Fuck bowing to there demands for a few sheckles more than what the SFL would be!

Sporting integrity? "Aye just depends but"

I would support Rangers in the SPL. We wouldn't win the tainted title but we'd still have a chance of twatting some of the fuckers along the way. A Jig boot through the skull of Scott Brown. Lennon making a cunt of himself, i'm sure that prick will have a heart attack in the dug out some day. Rangers boycotting the diddy teams, the diddy clubs boycotting each other and demented tims so obsessed with Rangers they forget to support their own team. Bring it on.

Yes bring it on, I would rather be mid table for a couple of years until we get some more players in but still play in the top tier, going to D3 while on paper looks good in reality it would take years for us to recover

Yes bring it on, I would rather be mid table for a couple of years until we get some more players in but still play in the top tier, going to D3 while on paper looks good in reality it would take years for us to recover

SPL for me too if remotely possible. The fans and the club dont deserve what is happening to us so why the hell should we have to play in the 3rd.....people are getting carried away and caught in the moment. Screw them SPL for me...rebuild and champions again soon as if possible

I would definitely support tregardless of what league we are in.

If Green keeps us in the SpPL even with sanctions he will have shown already that he is the man who plays the tune and that the others will follow, giving a full on admission that the SPL needs Rangers.

It would be brilliant to have diddly clubs like Aberdeen down to Ibrox to see their hate mongering support absolutely livid at the fact their own chairman say that we are of more value than their own support.

Div 3 is the right decision if we are looking at "sporting integrity" but every gers fan will surely want us competing in the highest league that we can (albeit with some difficulty for a season or 2) and this would make it an even shorter time until we were back on top where we beling