Ian Black

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was sent back alright. We won the court case and the ban was overturned. The court decision was conveyed back to the panel so they could drum up someother Draconian measure to clobber us with. So far they've yet to announce the penalties Rangers newco will have to swallow to be allowed to continue in whatever league we get accepted.

agreed! they can just make something else up and hit us with that.some place we live in....anyway i would take ian black ,dirty wee fuck but i,d have him..

Apparently there's a rumour going round he has signed for us?

Strange seeing as we have no league yet. Good SPL player imo.

with a user name like yours I'm suprised you praised this 'hatchet man', he deprived us of Jelavic for long enough, if there was a poll on here last season for the most hated player outwith mhankville, he would top the pile, thanks but no thanks, we need to start being realistic, we should be scouting every boys club in Scotland, 15, 16 year olds, start again, we build. take a leaf out European football, Ajax for instance,play the swifts! if were in Div 3 all the better,difference being debt free, we wouldn't have to sell. by the time we're in the CL these boys will be a well oiled machine. the only flaw is, money talks, as we've seen with so called true blues,gone are the days when players played for the shirt. so its even more refreshing to see McCulloch and co do what they are doing for us, true Rangers Legend status.