Should the SFL clubs refuse to vote until the SPL make a decision?

dan_ger

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should the SFL clubs refuse to vote until the SPL make a decision?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

With the expected deferral of the SPL vote today should the SFL clubs collectively refuse to take any vote until the SPL make their decision?

The order in which the votes come could have a big impact on Rangers future. I can't help but feel the SPL must be forced to vote first as it is their fans and their chairmen that have taken us to this point. I have a lot of sympathy for the SFL Chairmen.

Possible Scenario: SFL uses this to kill the SPL dead.

SFL clubs refuse to vote until the SPL vote's:

SPL vote us out: SFL send us to the 3rd Division and thereby making money for all SFL clubs as we climb the leagues. To the great benefit of Scottish football as a whole. But not to the SPL.

SPL: Vote us back in: Could the SFL collectively take legal action against the SPL/SFA for the loss of earning from the above scenario. After all the standard procedure for a new company would be to go down and start at Div 3. Could they kill the SPL this way?

Wouldn't blame the SFL one bit!

I voted Yes!

Cool 00000042.gif

One person has gone against the grain. I would be interested to know the reasons for voting no, if there are any!

This could get really messy in the next few days. I reckon the SFL clubs could use this situation to kill the SPL.

Cool 00000042.gif

One person has gone against the grain. I would be interested to know the reasons for voting no, if there are any!

This could get really messing in the next few days. I reckon the SFL clubs could use this situation to kill the SPL.

Is Doncaster on this forum?

if the spl vote first and it's a no,then if the sfl vote no and we are sent to the 3rd then the spl's fucked.

so the spl want the chance to concoct something to save their shitty skins.

i voted yes.

if the spl vote first and it's a no,then if the sfl vote no and we are sent to the 3rd then the spl's fucked.

so the spl want the chance to concoct something to save their shitty skins.

i voted yes.

Nail on head. 00000042.gif