Poll: Which route should Rangers take?

subcrawl

Which division do you prefer we go into?  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Whic division should we play in?

• Division One/SPL2/second tier
    • Division 3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No fucking way we should we go to Division 3

The 4th fucking tier in Scottish football

Fuck off

All coz of Murray and Whyte and coz the other SPL fans want justice

Division 1 for this bear

Stick your division 3 right up your arse

If we go to the 1st division and don't get promoted what happens?1st division get promoted then can't attract players bcoz of sanctions and no European football there for no chance of challenging for titles.div 3 is the best possible route for our club 3 year plan stablise the club without high wage bill for starters hopefully the club will be supported from us with season ticket cash for the next 3 years.would love Walters consortium or similar come in without anybody holding up Celtic scarfs at the peedo dome involved with there bid sorry bomber even you should have know that cunt should and won't be welcome at rangers. get us involved I'd happily pay full season book price until we are back in the spl.

I wonder if Charles and co look at RM and digeste what is being spewed out.

If you are viewing this site Charles,then I promise to renew my ST when I know what league we'll be playing in ( with a suitable discount pending what league we end up in).

Forget Bomber's rants and Walter's too. You are the only one who put a viable consortium bid to the administrators.

Ally and you won't want to play in div3,but we do,to spite each and every one of them.

I know that if we are in div 3,it would take 4 years to get back into Europe.

Then so be it.

It SHOULD be Division 3.

No way would any right-minded person take a kick to the scrotum and mildly go with his tail between his legs ALL because liewell, reagan and co deem it our fit place to be.... why ? It's so that they can put in place their OWN TV agenda.... liewell is all there and a wee bit more and his puppet reagan does as he's Told.

Screw em hard as we are out of European footy for three Years anyway added to the fact that a wee weak squad will maybe get kicked up and down the place and likey beaten many times in Division 1.

Off to 3 I'd say where we can hold our own and get stronger as we progress.

No sanctions and spl would have been good but liewell and the other rhats say no but DO WANT us in the next tier down.... this Must suit them for whatever reason and it means our 140 year old Club being prostituted to meet THEIR ends ..... C'mon Mr Green.... Tell em where to go and take this Brilliant Club in it's OWN Direction.... WE choose the 3rd !

NEVER GIVE INTO THEM FROM NOW ON IN. :uk::crabflute:

Division 3 for me, make them squirm like the pigs they are, if forced into division 1 - a) boycott away games b) build for the future ensuring no promotion next year, if the shit doesn't it the fan this year it will next year. We should tell SFL clubs if you vote for Division 1 your grounds will be empty but vote for division 3 they will be full for at least 3 years. NO way should we subsidise the scum who don't want us (we will remember) WATP, RTID

The thing is, we need them to put us into div 3, so that the next f**kers to fold drop right down as well as a presedent will be set. If we apply to go there, they could end up putting any other club into div 1, saying we did it ourselves. Though to be honest, I don't think the sfl would let anyone else into div 1 anyway.