Transfer suggestion list

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skacel a defo for me, i like hammel too i former player we defo need and is free shortly is Nacho

He's a bear (tu) But not Rangers class, not when wee already have a legend at left back anayway.

Oh wait ........... the "Rangers class" thing might have to be put on hold a few years eh :rolleyes:

We can have our pick of half the SPL in January when they are all released as free agents under the "my club is fucked" clause.

I think we could seriously target players at Motherwell, Killie and St Mirren right now and they'd have to sell. Not sure if we have a budget for any sort of fees tho.

Gie's a break lads. We need men who can takes us back into the SPL and keep us there and make a challenge. If we play Div 1 then we should treat it as if we are in the SPL.

If we go to Div 3 then maybe we can do it with make weights for a couple of years.

If we go to Division 3 and sign players who are SPL challenging level and pay them accordingly. we'll be back in admin in a few months.

Our young players with a few experienced bodies thrown in.

As we move up, our young playes gain in experienece, we ship the experienced bodies, and top up the squad. After 3 seasons our youngsters should be flying and we just need a few signings to bolster the squad.

He's a bear (tu) But not Rangers class, not when wee already have a legend at left back anayway.

Oh wait ........... the "Rangers class" thing might have to be put on hold a few years eh :rolleyes:

What's Rangers class though. We need a team to win the 1st division and we need to build it quickly and cheaply. Just being real.

If we go to Division 3 and sign players who are SPL challenging level and pay them accordingly. we'll be back in admin in a few months.

Read my post mate. I said if we were in Div 1. Agree that Div 3 is a different proposition, we wouldn't even need eleven players to win that.

I think there could be few SPL players going very cheap,with teams in financial trouble guys like Jamie Murphy,Mackay Steven may be going for peanuts,Kenny McLean at St Midden also looks a decent prospect.

I think any players we sign have to be young players with scope for improvment who perhaps have the ability to stay in the team,not just stop gaps.Maybe we will unearth a few gems while in the lower leagues that would otherwise have slipped the net,who's to say we wont discover the next Mackay Steven(Airdrie)or Graham Dorrans(Livingstone)

Our young players with a few experienced bodies thrown in.

As we move up, our young playes gain in experienece, we ship the experienced bodies, and top up the squad. After 3 seasons our youngsters should be flying and we just need a few signings to bolster the squad.

Debate is based on division 1 as that seems to be the likely outcome.

Read my post mate. I said if we were in Div 1. Agree that Div 3 is a different proposition, we wouldn't even need eleven players to win that.

You do realize if we go to Div 3 we will lose most our squad with only the lower youth players still here and maybe Jig.

I think some are failing to grasp what this actually means....

Tom Hateley ?? Better than that Whittaker traitor..... Guys like him and Skachel know what Rangers are and would kill to play for us in whatever league i reckon !

Hately a good shout. Young, talented Gers man.