Transfer suggestion list

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously we need to wait and see re division but I wouldn't be in a rush to bring in Div 1/2 standard players just to get us back in the SPL. I would spend the next few years trying to copy Arsenals model of bringing in young guys from Africa, Europe and the rest of the UK and develop a strong youthful team, supplemented by the odd old head. This would require an overhaul of our scouting network and youth set-up but I think lots of up and coming players could be persuaded to come and play 1st team football with Rangers regardless of division.

Normally in the Old Firm pressure you don't have the time to develop youth so this may be our chance.

Good potential sell on value and hopefully develop our brand and squad again from top to bottom.

Is it the lad who played against Celtic? The commentator made reference to the lad Boyd being a boyhood Celtic fan several times. <cr>

He's played against them a couple of times, but I can guarantee you he's not a boyhood Celtic fan. You sure they were talking about him? Because I've never heard this being brought up, but regardless, he aint no taig

12thMan ‏@12th__man

Barry Ferguson has also looked into the possibility at returning and has spoke to McCoist. 1 year left on his contract. #RFC

There's also rumours of Craig Beattie joining doing the rounds

pleeeaaaaaaasssssseeee be true,sadly cant see it.

If it did though Barry :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

He's played against them a couple of times, but I can guarantee you he's not a boyhood Celtic fan. You sure they were talking about him? Because I've never heard this being brought up, but regardless, he aint no taig

Unless County had 2 Boyds in the team, then yes, it was him. I believe you, i am just telling you what the commentator was stating during the game. I am sure it was the Hampden match.

Leigh Griffiths,not sure if he's a taig though and has an attitude problem but would definately score goals.

Die hard Hibee, 100% ned and all round idiot. He was thrown out of Jenners for shouting abuse at his girlfriend a few weeks back. Calling her a "p*ki sha**er" and a "sl*t".

Die hard Hibee, 100% ned and all round idiot. He was thrown out of Jenners for shouting abuse at his girlfriend a few weeks back. Calling her a "p*ki sha**er" and a "sl*t".

didn't realise he had this much of an attitude problem,better staying well clear then could be a decent striker if he screwed the nut though.

didn't realise he had this much of an attitude problem,better staying well clear then could be a decent striker if he screwed the nut though.

His attitude is disgusting mate. He could be a decent player and make a good living if he screwed the nut. (tu)

There's no point signing any semi-reasonable players to do a job for us and be part of the team because the fans will want them discarded when/if we reach the SPL.

They'll start spouting the whole "Rangers class" pish again.

1341507505' post='1060192728']

Post the quotes. You are telling porkies. (tu)

Its contained in the stenhousemuir statement today.

The meeting was then addressed by Stewart Regan. He set out the SFA position very clearly. As the governing body they considered that the punishment forRangers Newco needed to be significant. The punishment they are proposing of relegation from the SPL, a one year transfer embargo, a significant fine and the related EUFA 3 year ban from Europe was fair and just. This did not include any subsequent punishments which may or may not be raised re the dual contracts enquiry.

I reckon we need an experienced defensive midfielder shame we missed out on Gattuso but someone of that ilk until the kids get some experience.

Lee Bowyer is a free agent I think but doubt we could afford him.

A DM in Div 3? C'mon. This is a chance to get a free flowing football product on the park mate.