Transfer suggestion list

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon we need an experienced defensive midfielder shame we missed out on Gattuso but someone of that ilk until the kids get some experience.

Lee Bowyer is a free agent I think but doubt we could afford him.

Lee and Joey Barton would do well,with Gazza,Graem Roberts, The Goalie and Albertz involved.

A DM in Div 3? C'mon. This is a chance to get a free flowing football product on the park mate.

Aye your not the only one wants that I want us to play a 4,2,3,1 as a basic system which would suit Ally's approach and before you say to defensive apparently thats what brazil play.

Very flexible system and would work with the players we got at the minute. Or even the 3,5,2 we played against septic last season, we need to follow the likes of ajax and barca in this is the style we want to play and stop changing it quite so much for the opposition. If broadfoot stays fit with him and wallace we got two excellent wing backs going forward at least.

There's no point signing any semi-reasonable players to do a job for us and be part of the team because the fans will want them discarded when/if we reach the SPL.

They'll start spouting the whole "Rangers class" pish again.

Rangers-Class is pish ?

So any old tadger can play for us ? :wanker:

Its contained in the stenhousemuir statement today.

The meeting was then addressed by Stewart Regan. He set out the SFA position very clearly. As the governing body they considered that the punishment forRangers Newco needed to be significant. The punishment they are proposing of relegation from the SPL, a one year transfer embargo, a significant fine and the related EUFA 3 year ban from Europe was fair and just. This did not include any subsequent punishments which may or may not be raised re the dual contracts enquiry.

He said there would be sanctions in the first division, he made no mention what that would be, we know it cannot be a transfer embargo. That punishment is not available to them and has been thrown out.

Andy Halliday.

Scott Allan on loan from WBA.

Theese two (tu)

Tom Soares who was on loan at Hibs is available for free as is Del Piero :ph34r:

Iam also delighted there has been no mention of Garry Kenneth in this thread.

Die hard Hibee, 100% ned and all round idiot. He was thrown out of Jenners for shouting abuse at his girlfriend a few weeks back. Calling her a "p*ki sha**er" and a "sl*t".

:lol: to be fair you'd not be best pleased with the missus if that was true :anguish:

The young boy at Partick, is it Aaron Sinclair?

Sure Djw was praising him a year or so ago, sounds like a promising left back.

The wee left back Dundee Utd signed from Queen's Park is a decent wee player, very nice left foot. Bluenose too i believe.

Have to get on footie manager and start playing the lower lgs at this rate lol. Didnt charles Green say he had a lot of young players he could sign from some sports agency he used to manage or something ???

Failing that if we still have some scouts get em off to eastern europe,, some of them fuckers wont even know we aint in the SPL ,, they'll just see rangers and a UK passport and come a running :)

The wee left back Dundee Utd signed from Queen's Park is a decent wee player, very nice left foot. Bluenose too i believe.

That Barry Douglas?

If so, aye I rate him. Paul Dixon is away now so he should be the first choice left back at Utd.

do we need to apply for work permits for players for sfl 1 - 3 i ask this because i bought champ managers 00 01 the other week and went thistle and bought alot of south americans players but when i got to spl i had to apply for permits just if anyone on here knows the rules is it diffrent ?