Transfer suggestion list

I defo agree with what Paul Hartley was saying in the paper the other day, we cant think that if we play the kids every week we will walk the league

We could do with at least 9 or 10 new players imo, and not be paying any signings more than 2k per week

Players like Kevin Kyle would do nicely for Div 3

So. Straight back into the financial shitter, eh? Get a grip - we need to learn to live within our means.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've heard he's a lazy bastard, although he does score the goals. A few people in work who support Morton prefer that Archie Campbell who was released by us.

They also say that Tidser is a player and they had a wee French guy who was also quality but I think he left them...

He is lazy and signed a new deal with Morton, as did Campbell who seems to be slowly but steadily improving each season.

Bachirou is a great player and has a deal on the table from Morton, but I doubt he will re-sign. We should be looking to snap him up as he has lots of potential and is proven in the lower leagues.

Going to be interesting to see what McCoist comes up with.

I think Rory McAllister should become a priority signing though (can't believe I just typed that :lol: )

Mcallister is a moaning face bam, but he will score 20+ in div 2&3. Lower league boyd.

I've watched plenty 2nd & 3rd division recently. Caught plenty of alloa games with gers games being moved.

Guys I would sign for division 2&3:

Ian russell (livi). Great lower league striker.

Rory mcallister. Goals galore at that level.

Robbie winters. Free, done great at alloa last season, even although he's 37 I think.

Stephen stirling (stranraer). Ex gers youth midfield player. Was standout at div3 last season.

Joe mbu (cowdenbeath). Lower league marvin andrews.

Plenty of spl and 1st division players that would sign also. Seen it with gretna.

Guys like bob malcolm, charlie miller etc should get no where near 3rd division team. Time has moved on.

Mcallister is a moaning face bam, but he will score 20+ in div 2&3. Lower league boyd.

I've watched plenty 2nd & 3rd division recently. Caught plenty of alloa games with gers games being moved.

Guys I would sign for division 2&3:

Ian russell (livi). Great lower league striker.

Rory mcallister. Goals galore at that level.

Robbie winters. Free, done great at alloa last season, even although he's 37 I think.

Stephen stirling (stranraer). Ex gers youth midfield player. Was standout at div3 last season.

Joe mbu (cowdenbeath). Lower league marvin andrews.

Plenty of spl and 1st division players that would sign also. Seen it with gretna.

Guys like bob malcolm, charlie miller etc should get no where near 3rd division team. Time has moved on.

Nice list bud.

Good to see somebody with a bit of knowledges thoughts on the guys who could take us back.

Any ideas on goalkeepers? I still expect Alexander to leave now that we are in SD3.

I also think we lack creativity in midfield. Could Stirling do that job?

Nice list bud.

Good to see somebody with a bit of knowledges thoughts on the guys who could take us back.

Any ideas on goalkeepers? I still expect Alexander to leave now that we are in SD3.

Cerny from Hamilton is a free I think. He would be a good signing.

Nice list bud.

He has signed for Morton.

Cerny from Hamilton is a free I think. He would be a good signing.

Yeah I "touted" him a few weeks ago. He would be an excellent signing. I always rated him highly and was surpirsed that he fell in to obscurity when Hamilton went down. I was sure either ourselves or Celtic would pick him up as a number two or a Hearts or Dundee Utd would pick him up as a number 1.

Yeah I "touted" him a few weeks ago. He would be an excellent signing. I always rated him highly and was surpirsed that he fell in to obscurity when Hamilton went down. I was sure either ourselves or Celtic would pick him up as a number two or a Hearts or Dundee Utd would pick him up as a number 1.

Signed for CSKA Sofia.