Transfer suggestion list

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should be looking at some of the released players from the SPL clubs over the coming weeks. They would jump at the chance to play here and we could afford them easily.

Not so sure. The last thing we should do is bring more players in on SPL wages. We need to learn from past mistakes - not repeat them.

Not so sure. The last thing we should do is bring more players in on SPL wages. We need to learn from past mistakes - not repeat them.

Gretna done it to get promoted, no idea why we couldn't with a fan base the size of ours. I'm talking about regular SPL wages, not Rangers SPL wages. We would still be making a good profit.

Bring Peter MacDonald back. Bit of experience, decent enough record in Division One as well.

From what I've heard he's a lazy bastard, although he does score the goals. A few people in work who support Morton prefer that Archie Campbell who was released by us.

They also say that Tidser is a player and they had a wee French guy who was also quality but I think he left them...

I defo agree with what Paul Hartley was saying in the paper the other day, we cant think that if we play the kids every week we will walk the league

We could do with at least 9 or 10 new players imo, and not be paying any signings more than 2k per week

Players like Kevin Kyle would do nicely for Div 3

Going to be interesting to see what McCoist comes up with.

I think Rory McAllister should become a priority signing though (can't believe I just typed that :lol: )

I agree. He is one who I think could be good enough to stay with us until we get back to the SPL.

Stumbled on a video the other day, the Youth Cup final win over Celtic. Steven Lennon played in that matched, scored a lobbed volley from 30 yards. Had a lot of potential in the youth ranks I've heard, and scored nearly a goal every two games for his club in Iceland last season.

Could going back for released youth players, who maybe have had a year or two of first team experience, be an option?