As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

You have an inability to discuss anything without bringing your unionist politics and anti Scots sentimemnts into it - basically you are so entrenched in this you have lost sight of everything else. Thus your posts mainly speak pish and you are so intense about it you come acrossas rabid. Just my humble opinion :pipe:

I find this quite ironic considering in every single post you make you tell people who believe in God and have faith in their religion that, just because you don't have the same beliefs, they are stupid.

I didn't say he did, l was talking about this thread :P

He's right though,you can't preach unity then in the same breath expect Rangers supporters to change just because you don't agree with the way they support their club.

Fans like that are just divisive,unless the songs are harming the club these guys need to like it or lump it.

Or they could be pro-active and print out flyers and hand them out before matches and start online campaigns asking Rangers supporters to leave out these songs that don't sit right with a small section of the support.

I think we all know how successful that would be though but hey if they feel that strongly about it then do something about it.

Derek 1872 is the man tae ask. His Da goes there and sings aw they bad songs.

He also took a young Derek along tae Ibrox so he could join in wae the songs. Derek is now old enough tae think for himself so he's stopped singing these bad songs. Problem is, everybody else has tae stop singing them cos derek says so.

Or we could ask you. You believe blowing up women and unborn children is OK unless its the Republicans doing it. Then its terrorism :wanker:

Seems much easier to tar us with that brush.

I have more time for catholic/Muslim Rangers fans than I have for the ones that decide to follow Rangers knowing full well of our traditions and links yet tell everyone they should change.

Who's telling you to change? not me :lol:

Wee correction mate, nobody decides to follow Rangers your born a Ger :21: :21: :21:

Unlike some on here mate I don't thing my religion or lack of it or political views make me any more off a Rangers fan than anyone else. :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

The irony in these threads is unbelievable. If there was a thread like this celebrating terrorists and child murderers, the uber offended would be up in arms...

No difference between the UVF, IRA in my book...all killed innocent civilians, have fuck all to do with football. Why is this in the Bears Den?

You mate talk a lot of sense have a rep.

The irony in these threads is unbelievable. If there was a thread like this celebrating terrorists and child murderers, the uber offended would be up in arms...

No difference between the UVF, IRA in my book...all killed innocent civilians, have fuck all to do with football. Why is this in the Bears Den?

Completely agree here. I understand the relevance to our history. The one thing that gets me though is all those singing about 'fighting the IRA' and how, despite having absolutely no links to Ulster other than supporting Rangers, Ulster is home yet condemn timmy for claiming Ireland as home.

Completely agree here. I understand the relevance to our history. The one thing that gets me though is all those singing about 'fighting the IRA' and how, despite having absolutely no links to Ulster other than supporting Rangers, Ulster is home yet condemn timmy for claiming Ireland as home.

The irony is unbelievable mate.