TBB

The really annoying thing about super-fuds like you is that, if we were to sing banned songs, songs we've been punished for singing in the past, songs our own manager has asked to be abolished for fear of the inevitable resulting sanctions that would impede our chances of promotion, you would be the first play dumb idiots in line expressing your shock and amazement at the punishments.

So because you were talking shite, and were told it was shite, you just resort to name-calling.

What a hero.

Here's a wee story, as you are obviously hard of thinking.

Guy asks bird for a ride, she says no.

Guy thinks "You know, as well as I do, what no means"

Guy pumps bird.

Now, using your "logic" that wouldn't be rape.

Ridiculous story, yes, but no more ridiculous than your assertion that Fenian = Catholic/Irish.

And just to be crystal clear (just for you, dummy), I am NOT advocating a return of the song, merely pointing out a cast iron fact. You cannot change the meaning of a word just to suit your own twisted agenda. That' is not how language works.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So because you were talking shite, and were told it was shite, you just resort to name-calling.

What a hero.

Here's a wee story, as you are obviously hard of thinking.

Guy asks bird for a ride, she says no.

Guy thinks "You know, as well as I do, what no means"

Guy pumps bird.

Now, using your "logic" that wouldn't be rape.

Ridiculous story, yes, but no more ridiculous than your assertion that Fenian = Catholic/Irish.

And just to be crystal clear (just for you, dummy), I am NOT advocating a return of the song, merely pointing out a cast iron fact. You cannot change the meaning of a word just to suit your own twisted agenda. That' is not how language works.

:lol: O my fucking god.How did you manage to develop a rape analogy from what I said? You're not right in the head matey.

:lol: O my fucking god.How did you manage to develop a rape analogy from what I said? You're not right in the head matey.

You are not very bright are you, did you struggle with the bit that says "Ridiculous story, yes, but no more ridiculous than your assertion that Fenian = Catholic/Irish."?

Do you have anything to support your argument that Fenian means Catholic/Irish? (Other than more BS straight from the mouth of the likes of Jeanette Findlay)

Or, is there anything I have said on the matter that isn't true?

Thought not...

I am not offended by songs but if people in society are just like people disapprove of IRA songs then I am all for abandoning them and moving on in life

Why on earth do some people feel that singing one song in particular is key to being a Rangers fan?

I sang it in the past but you know what im not 16 anymore - time to move on

You are not very bright are you, did you struggle with the bit that says "Ridiculous story, yes, but no more ridiculous than your assertion that Fenian = Catholic/Irish."?

Do you have anything to support your argument that Fenian means Catholic/Irish? (Other than more BS straight from the mouth of the likes of Jeanette Findlay)

Or, is there anything I have said on the matter that isn't true?

Thought not...

First of all, I just accidentally gave you your second rep point when I meant to hit reply, and believe me I'm fucking devastated at doing so.

Secondly, I've been revising your posts in this thread and just realised that despite repeatedly criticising my definition of the word fenian, you havn't actually explained what you think the line "up to our knees in fenian blood", actually means. Care to do so now?

First of all, I just accidentally gave you your second rep point when I meant to hit reply, and believe me I'm fucking devastated at doing so.

Secondly, I've been revising your posts in this thread and just realised that despite repeatedly criticising my definition of the word fenian, you havn't actually explained what you think the line "up to our knees in fenian blood", actually means. Care to do so now?

Can you read?

Do you have a dictionary at home?

It's all in there in black and white, I am not your remedial English teacher.

And, for the record, I think you are a fucking taig.

There is an official club version of the song. No sectarian agenda. Nothing.

Whats wrong with that?

nothing wrong with that, the anthem is the best you will get or hear but words have to be changed, but people and many on here are too stupid and arrogant not to sing the words that are banned. we could have the tune back if it wasnt for drunken neds who cant help but say the word f*nian every second when he probably couldnt spell it.

Can you read?

Do you have a dictionary at home?

It's all in there in black and white, I am not your remedial English teacher.

And, for the record, I think you are a fucking taig.

Dodged that question nicely sir, well done.

As for the inevitable taig accusation, everyone thinks someone is a taig on this forum. Get over it.

Dodged that question nicely sir, well done.

As for the inevitable taig accusation, everyone thinks someone is a taig on this forum. Get over it.

Dodged the question indeed.

It is considered bad form to answer a question with another question, I just let it slide though as you are obviously struggling with a new language.

If you had been paying attention you would have noticed the post in which I asked "Do you have anything to support your argument that Fenian means Catholic/Irish? "

I'm still waiting on an answer, or did you "dodge the question"?

Dodged the question indeed.

It is considered bad form to answer a question with another question, I just let it slide though as you are obviously struggling with a new language.

If you had been paying attention you would have noticed the post in which I asked "Do you have anything to support your argument that Fenian means Catholic/Irish? "

I'm still waiting on an answer, or did you "dodge the question"?

You fucking moron. You actually asked three questions in that post, and closed it with your "thought not" pre-emptive confirmation of my response.So excuse me for thinking it didn't need one.

"You fucking moron"

With such silver-tounged wizardry it's a wonder you're not on the big screen, you old charmer...hail.gif

Is that me won the argument then? Can we shake hands and be friends now?

Realistically if it's going to come back then it will, because who on here that doesn't like it is actually going to face up to the people singing it on matchday and say "Stop that, omg stop that!".

Fucking benders.

You and everyone else can sing it if you want.So long as you also agree to forfeit your right to whinge when the inevitable points deduction arrives. I don't think i could stand you doing both.

Bring it back with the Correct words Simple .Get it up on the Screens and get it going they Cants across the Road cant say a thing .

And bring on FARE, and the rest of them we must, and need to start fighting back with this.

We can beat these Rats if we are clever with the words.

They would fine us.

When have we ever been fined for Singing The Billy Boys, Got sung plenty of times last season...how much did we pay out in fines?

I cannot believe Rangers fans argue with each other on TBB whether it's right or wrong or whether fenian is a distasteful word or not, We are football fans we are supposed to get it right in the faces of our enemies this is not Rugby where fans sit and mingle each other and talk about how jolly they are.