TBB

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I personally thing the club is up to it's knees in enough shit at the moment without the fans adding to it.

Fuck off ya fenian fuck. Casey and 1st jan had your number early on :sherlock:

Ya sad obsessive wee scrote

Looks like a lot of folk dont attend away days.

70% of the games this is sung.

Always will be, never been fined in the Scottish game for it. Been fucked in Europe for it though. Get it back to Ibrox, Remember hearing it against Motherwell when Weiss scored at Ibrox, Sent shivers down the spine. If you're that offended by it then I dont think the fitbaw is for you.

Of course it is and should not be forgotten, it like many things is something that makes our club what it is and always has been.

I don't agree with many thing the chunts in charge have decided like banning certain songs which are only fucking songs at the end of the day and there are far, far worse ones going about in the premiership and other top leagues. However we do need to take heed because for some reason the powers that be want us punished and will jump on anything they can to see it happen which is a sad state of affairs.

And that is like saying monkey chants are only noises. There is no one who loved to belt out Hello Hello at Ibrox and other stadiums around the world more than I did, I love the tune "Marching through Georgia (which is the music to the Billy Boys), and I do have to ask just what does a glasgows bigotted gang anthem have to do with Rangers? further society has deemed the words we sing to be offensive, not the SFA, SPL BUT society, we lost the rights to sing what we want when games were brought live into peoples living rooms every weekend. Unfortunately fenian has become to represent catholics in Scotland or catholics of Irish descent. For a while I also thought change the words, but that simply is not going to work, we cannot even sing Simply the Best with out the add ons. We slate the scum for hating Rangers more than they love their own wee scheidty club, yet many on here seem to hate catholics more than they love Rangers, well not so for this fan, yes I have stood on the terracing at Ibrox (and sat in the club deck) belting out songs that today are considered offensive, however over the past 40 plus years I have grown as has my love for Rangers, And Rangers as the bastion of Scottish Proud Protestant history, that pride and that history does not include obcessional hatred of catholics, oh yes I have no time for the church of Rome or Christs self appointed vicar. delusional cunts all of them. But nothing takes the place of my pride in being Scots, British and a Ranger till I die.

WATP so lets behave like it.

Im sure in hindsight, even you would admit that "they blew up our country" is more than a slight exaggeration.

More than a slight exaggeration? Oh fuck off. Clearly know sod all about The Troubles in Northern Ireland then? And aye, maybe didn't 'Literally' blow it up but ffs do you have any idea how many bombings and murders they're responsible for?

Some people never learn. We get back to football issues in 4 weeks time in whatever league and we want to whip a media storm about sectarian singing. When the press will be focussing on the attendences in the leagues and finding out that the sheep didn't get an extra 5000 fans to every home game just because Rangers are not in the SPL. This would give them the chance to boot us again. They can find more sanctions so lets not go there.

Singing this would be the worst possible thing that could happen, if anyone does I hope they get chucked out. We must move on and that means no more TBB. Doesn't matter if it is sectarian or not, it is deemed so and will just add to our woes.

Lets keep going with four boys, much more pertinent to our situation now. Lets go forward not backwards

It's fairly simple as WVB had put it earlier in this thread.

If we want to sing this then sing the original version, no fines come with that.

I would take the change to get it back! However there would be absolutely no way we could sing up to our knees in celtic blood or the like because as we all know they would be offended like fuck and probably say we mean celts and in their strange we way say that celts means catholic and so on!

They look to be offended, they lobby anyone who will listen and they usually get their own way!

The famine song is proof of that, during the 07/08 season or "Manchester" season as its better known we played the papes a couple of times at the piggery losing both games but at both games the Rangers end sang TF song! Fast forward to August 08 and a 4 2 win for The Rangers at the piggery and again the famine song was sang by the Rangers fans! It wasn't ignored this time tho and was reported to everyone who would listen and Reporting Scotland even had the karaoke version on the screen for those who couldn't hear the words

I would take the change to get it back! However there would be absolutely no way we could sing up to our knees in celtic blood or the like because as we all know they would be offended like fuck and probably say we mean celts and in their strange we way say that celts means catholic and so on!

They look to be offended, they lobby anyone who will listen and they usually get their own way!

The famine song is proof of that, during the 07/08 season or "Manchester" season as its better known we played the papes a couple of times at the piggery losing both games but at both games the Rangers end sang TF song! Fast forward to August 08 and a 4 2 win for The Rangers at the piggery and again the famine song was sang by the Rangers fans! It wasn't ignored this time tho and was reported to everyone who would listen and Reporting Scotland even had the karaoke version on the screen for those who couldn't hear the words

I have no doubt they will try and complain about anything and everything we do/sing, I would love them to try and get the original banned. It would show them for the tedious little reptiles they really are, they sings IRA scumbag chants yet are offended by some 'Celtic blood' chant?

I would hope someone at least tries to contact the club in relation to bringing this back, the fans miss it and what better than a new start for our club under the original version!

If those horrible chunts are listning in to our games in Div 1 or 3 and complaining it will be hilarious! Obssesed or what!

We are the people who sing of victory,

we follow Glasgow Rangers from Kilmarnock to Dundee,

we follow Glasgow Rangers,

our hearts are strong and true,

We are the people who cheer the boys in blue.

Hello! Hello! We are the Rangers boys,

Hello! Hello! You'll know us by our noise,

We'd do anything to see our team at Ibrox or away,

for we are the Glasgow Rangers boys.

Thats the proper words, thats what we should sing, along with the beginning part.

Hello! Hello! We are the Rangers boys,

Hello! Hello! You'll know us by our noise,

We'd do anything to see our team at Ibrox or away,

for we are the Glasgow Rangers boys.

Thats the proper words, thats what we should sing,

It's a little...i dont know...gay? 3rd line is horrible Also Celtic are the bhoys so singing about boys is not for me. Football fans are known for being mentalists and always wanting to get one up on our enemies...if we were to sing those words people would think were the boys brigade or scouts. :blush:

Fuck all wrong with the Billy Boys, Dont let the scaremongers or tims tell you otherwise.

Fenian to Celtic is the easiest and best option imo

I disagree, I am not so sure the issue was just the one word. Am certain a very strong argument could be made that "up to our knees in celtic blood" could be deemed inciteful.

The original lyrics is the best option. No-one could argue its anything but a traditional folk song. Now, if the odd fan were to erroneously sing the wrong lyrics having been used to singing the song a particular way for their entire adult life, no-one could hold such an innocent mistake against them. Could they?

If 40,000 were to innocently make the same mistake once or twice a match out of the song being done dozens of times it could surely be spun into a PR success.