TBB

bloody stupid, this whole saga gives us a chance to rebuild and rebuild without this bigoted element, wait for it; im a taig im a sympathizer im this and that, well in the words of our manager its bigots like you that have to question whether you are true fans or not.

I hope we can rebuild and i hope we can weed out the racists and bigots while we do.

Sing the billy boys and let see where it gets us eh? :wanker:

Fantastic tune to be sung on the terraces and can be still sung with changing of words, but some people are too arrogant and quite frankly stupid to stop being a bigot.

Fucking wow!

Serious question where the fuck do you cunts come from? I've never known any bear to talk shite like this

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you a fucking windae licker?

Your claiming tbb a football anthem is the same as Hitler killing jews?

Wow this site is fucking beyond belief sometimes

He wasn't comparing the BB to Hitlers extermination of the jews.He was comparing many Rangers fans hatred of cathlics/Irish Republicans to the hatred of blacks in apartheid SA and the hatred of jews in Nazi Germany in that all are equally inexplicable/irrational.

Indeed.

It seems it one rule for The Rangers and another for the rest.

We can all hear the bile they continue to sing yet it is only one set of supporters that get pulled up, it has to end and if it's going to be effective then every club has to be dealt with in the same manner. Sadly in Scotland that does not seem to be the case these days.

I agree with a few things you say, certainly where u are puzzled why a bear would openly say they are racist and a bigot and want that view taken seriously on a rangers board.

Seriously the religious element of our club is part of the club but what I mention above baffles me.

I don't understand, the club have told the fans not to sing it and the reasons why. Guys we idolise like McCoist has spoken at lenght about how it has to stop yet the ones who listen and take heed are the morons?

Fucking mental.

He wasn't comparing the BB to Hitlers extermination of the jews.He was comparing many Rangers fans hatred of cathlics/Irish Republicans to the hatred of blacks in apartheid SA and the hatred of jews in Nazi Germany in that all are equally inexplicable/irrational.

Of course we hate republicans they blew up our country ffs!

As long as they are paddy mccourts fenian army, then we will always be up to our knees in fenian blood :D

Alright mate how's things? When we getting another trip? Hopefully its peterhead away and in div 3 :crabflute:

I agree with a few things you say, certainly where u are puzzled why a bear would openly say they are racist and a bigot and want that view taken seriously on a rangers board.

Seriously the religious element of our club is part of the club but what I mention above baffles me.

Of course it is and should not be forgotten, it like many things is something that makes our club what it is and always has been.

I don't agree with many thing the chunts in charge have decided like banning certain songs which are only fucking songs at the end of the day and there are far, far worse ones going about in the premiership and other top leagues. However we do need to take heed because for some reason the powers that be want us punished and will jump on anything they can to see it happen which is a sad state of affairs.

Of course we hate republicans they blew up our country ffs!

Im sure in hindsight, even you would admit that "they blew up our country" is more than a slight exaggeration.What you mean is a miniscule number of Irish republicans committed heinous acts of terrorism in the hope that it would advance their cause of unifying Ireland.Just as Loyalist terrorists were their equal and opposite on the unionist side.

Im sure in hindsight, even you would admit that "they blew up our country" is more than a slight exaggeration.What you mean is a miniscule number of Irish republicans committed heinous acts of terrorism in the hope that it would advance their cause of unifying Ireland.Just as Loyalist terrorists were their equal and opposite on the unionist side.

The Irish Republican Army and other splinter groups blew up innocent British civilians in Britain! That makes the republicans a fucking horrible bunch, celebrating brits being killed! The song wrote in the 70s iirc about the British soldier who through himself on top of a bomb to protect the Irish folk says it all!

Anyway I'm not getting into a debate about fucking scumbags, they are fenian bastards and its as simple as that

Pretty sure I had a casette version of it mate!

Is that the official one that has Tbb, wee spot in Europe and gstq is the last song?

All I can remeber for sure is that it had The Sash, Orange & Blue & TBB with the proper words.

How hard would it be to get these words on the big screens?

there you go ye dafties, how about you start arguing with him to eh? We are a football club ffs. Its people like you who use the name rangers as a way to put across your feelings and those feelings get us in trouble. simples.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/13127427

There is an official club version of the song. No sectarian agenda. Nothing.

Whats wrong with that?

Club managers are told what to say in regards to this stuff.

Even Lennon peltering the tarriers for a 'Fuck UEFA' banner. Which we know he clearly would of agreed with when they were fucked about by them. Add that to the fact they're almost as corrupt as the SFA.

I object to the singing of the BB on the grounds that my mind hasn't being infected by an intolerable hatred of Cathlics/Irish

Q: Where in the Billy Boys lyrics does it mention Catholics or the Irish?

A: It doesn't, and people like you saying it does are the reason we can't sing it any more.

So well done you...

Q: Where in the Billy Boys lyrics does it mention Catholics or the Irish?

A: It doesn't, and people like you saying it does are the reason we can't sing it any more.

So well done you...

This is just a tarted up version of the "you've just misunterstood the meaning of the word fenian" argument.You know, as well as I do, what the line means and why it's there in the first place.Don't demean yourself by pretending otherwise.

The euphoria from TBB is not in the words deemed offensive but the feeling of many thousands of bears singing in unison, we can have TBB you just need to question yourself first

This is just a tarted up version of the "you've just misunterstood the meaning of the word fenian" argument.You know, as well as I do, what the line means and why it's there in the first place.Don't demean yourself by pretending otherwise.

No mate, it's not a "tarted up" anything.

It is a stone cold fact.

"Don't demean yourself by pretending otherwise..."

Yeah, why not take this perceived fresh start and use it to start getting fines to pay.

We have enough of the loyalist songbook going on, interesting that no-one is interested in resurrecting any traditional Rangers songs relating to football.

No mate, it's not a "tarted up" anything.

It is a stone cold fact.

"Don't demean yourself by pretending otherwise..."

The really annoying thing about super-fuds like you is that, if we were to sing banned songs, songs we've been punished for singing in the past, songs our own manager has asked to be abolished for fear of the inevitable resulting sanctions that would impede our chances of promotion, you would be the first play dumb idiots in line expressing your shock and amazement at the punishments.