Protestant,Athiest,Muslim,Jew..........

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it the Germans clubs can celebrate their Protestant history and continue to be proud Protestant clubs as well as welcoming other faiths but The Rangers are forced to not celebrate our Protestant history and always has to be low key and are constantly regarded as a bigoted club by Catholics, Atheists, Scottish Journo's etc etc?

Who's stopping you?

No we are constantly regarded as bigots by bigots.

Thats some chip your carrying mate, you sound like one off them :ph34r:

Don't get confused with wanting to get the bigots tay fuck, big difference.

l know what you mean mate it's not like there's any kind off celebrations going on just now for protestants doh.

The problem is were a club with a big majority of a protestant fanbase. And i dont say that going against someone from another religion supporting the bears.

But were also operating in a country where were being made to feel like a minority now. Its not neccesarilly a bad thing, but people should respect what other people believe in.

The unionist, royalist, and loyalist section of our support is massive.

Who's stopping you?

No we are constantly regarded as bigots by bigots.

Thats some chip your carrying mate, you sound like one off them :ph34r:

Don't get confused with wanting to get the bigots tay fuck, big difference.

l know what you mean mate it's not like there's any kind off celebrations going on just now for protestants doh.

The celebrations right now are not related to our football club though. We are a Protestant club but you would not think it as it's not something we celebrate anywhere near enough due to incase it offends others.

The celebrations right now are not related to our football club though. We are a Protestant club but you would not think it as it's not something we celebrate anywhere near enough due to incase it offends others.

We are not a Protestant club though.

Your right they don't but to many Rangers fans they do and I don't see a problem with that.

What rangers fans are trying to stop you celebrating being a protestant?

P.s, Why do you care what others think off you?

They were set up to exclude people who werent Irish Catholics.

We weren't.

That's what makes us the better club. That's what makes our clubs creators "pioneers".

If you're religious that's fine, I just think its laughable people claiming to believe in religious values and then turn round and sing about murdering people at football games.

They were set up to exclude people who werent Irish Catholics.

We weren't.

That's what makes us the better club. That's what makes our clubs creators "pioneers".

If you're religious that's fine, I just think its laughable people claiming to believe in religious values and then turn round and sing about murdering people at football games.

Religion doesn't do hypocrisy <cr>

Think the wee girl in this trailer sums it up rather well

As some people move away from religion and Scotland embraces other cultures we, The Rangers supporters, come from all backgrounds.

What unites us is THE RANGERS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRPNPUuGQEM

I wid ride the life outa that

:hump:

When the catholic church & its members stop looking down at me & mine.....when they stop looking at protestants & other religions with contempt & disdain....when they stop being the most hypocritical ideology thats ever existed....when they take responsibility for the "men" acting in their faith being child moletsers....when the vatican stops harbouring these criminals behind its walls & instead hands them over to the authorities....when they apologise for the brutal murders of reformists (protestants) during the 16 & 17th centuries.....when the vatican hands back priceless treasures that were stolen from innocents throughout the middle ages....when the vatican hands back the gold & fine arts they hid for the nazis during WW11, that came from the mouths & homes of jews.....

when the catholics in this country stop being the "oh so persecuted" when the truth is in fact the opposite....when they come round to the fact they are the minority in this country, and dont actually rule it....etc etc etc etc etc........

After all of the above, maybe, just maybe I will give them the time of day. As it will never happen, they can all GO TO HELL

That's where they're all going anyway according to what their RE teachers said... Apart from that auld boy that sings on YouTube, the 80-year old virgin... He's going to Carstairs.

You seem to think you can just wish away facts that you don't like.

This is what we are up against and why now as Protestants are always being attacked from everywhere in this country from Catholic supporting tims and from Catholic supporting Rangers fans right through to atheist Rangers fans, they are always right and we Protestants are always the big bad guys that are always bringing them down and our club down :wanker: