Are you happy with the vote?

Div 3  

424 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with Div 3?

• Yes, I wanted Div 3
    • No, I wanted Div 1
  2. 2. How many fans will Rangers get to home games?

• If possible, will you still attend home games?
    • I live too far away to attend, but I would if I could.
    • I am not interested in watching Div 3 football.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does not seem to be a popular view here, but I would of rather had Div 1 without sanctions. Of course it will be entertainment to see which one of SPL clubs goes under first in the name of "sporting integrity" :lol: But I fear how we are going to do financially as a result of this. I'm sure the attendance at Ibrox will still be in high numbers. But I would imagine sponsorship deals will now be lower and also the TV deal (if there is one).

Does not seem to be a popular view here, but I would of rather had Div 1 without sanctions. Of course it will be entertainment to see which one of SPL clubs goes under first in the name of "sporting integrity" :lol:But I fear how we are going to do financially as a result of this. I'm sure the attendance at Ibrox will still be in high numbers. But I would imagine sponsorship deals will now be lower and also the TV deal (if there is one).

Better than the last 10 years ?

Plus the young lads will be playing first team football at Ibrox every 2nd week in front of thousands instead of playing in mud in the lower leagues getting booted about the park.

Our current youth team will be worth hundreds of millions in 5 years :D

Happy its third division , but well pissed off at the amount on here going on about attending away games .

We have just been slaughtered again by almost all of Scottish football and fans are still willing to put cash in these backstabbing scum .

I will never put any money into any other club in this country and the national team again ............

Division 3 is exactly what I wanted and thats what I voted for in the RFFF pole.

I am a season ticket holder and I will be at Ibrox no matter what league we play in and I will continue to do that until they stick me in a box.

WATP.

I will support the bears no matter where we play. Had we been put in the Ayrshire amateur league I would have supported them. However I think too many are getting carried away with the romanticism of the whole thing. With the costs of running such a big club with such big facilities I think we will struggle to get back into the SPL so quick. All this we win win 3 then 2 then 1. As much as I would love it, I'm not sure it will be as easy as everyone thinks.

As for everyone being delighted that this could kill scottish football :anguish: People do realise we are part of Scottish football right? If it dies where do we go?

This is not a good news day for me!

Undeniably true. While I think we are capable of topping the Division as long as we keep focused (depending on who stays at the team), "minnows" have given us no shortage of grief in the past and I certainly don't expect us to waltz through the season unbeaten. Anyone that does needs a big reality check.

I would have preferred to be in the SPL but after all the pish on Integrity there was no choice but 3rd Division.

Hopefully we can develop a team to play entertaining football which at times has been lacking the last couple of years.

In regards to the vote on going to games, as I work away I will try and get to my usual 8 - 10 games and here's to Saturday 3pm KO

very happy although i dont believe this outcome is final. chance to re-build and save the pennies as we have good enough players to reach the SPL. lets get some money and we will come back stronger. cant wait to renew my season book now and hope many others do. WATP :21::crabflute:

Thanks to all of the people who voted that they wanted division 3, and who won't be attending the games, never let it be said that we don't have a hypocritical element.

I was hoping for division 1, but will attend when I am able to, same as last season.

I may be more likely to pay as i go to the games than have a season ticket though, but undecided at the moment.

I'm for Rangers going into Div3, but certainly not to inflict harm on Scottish Football. We must get back to the old ideals that made this club great: that means wanting to do things the right way; standing for good football; not having boastful claims, but letting the club do its talking where it belongs: on the Park; and so on. It is time to put the Murray years behind us, and slowly claim back what was once natural to us. This means that Scottish Football will prosper if Rangers prospers and does things the right way.

I'm for Rangers going into Div3, but certainly not to inflict harm on Scottish Football. We must get back to the old ideals that made this club great: that means wanting to do things the right way; standing for good football; not having boastful claims, but letting the club do its talking where it belongs: on the Park; and so on. It is time to put the Murray years behind us, and slowly claim back what was once natural to us. This means that Scottish Football will prosper if Rangers prospers and does things the right way.

Superb post mate.Even after all the stuff our club has been subjected to we still find some bears with no integrity and willing to side with the Ones that actually had us dumped out of the SPL in the first place.Have some of you lost your marbles.

Absolutely buzzing for Div 3. I remember going to Fir Hill with my dad when I was a youngster. The day Gazza ripped Thistle apart and loved the terracing! Can't wait for it to be back!

And for some reason my vote has registered as wanted Div 3 but then I'm not interested in Div 3. Dunno what I done there!

Anyway let's do this! Show the world what we are all about

Leeds fan in Peace

Sorry to see whats going on up there, find it hard to Believe the punishments to your club

when those responsible can just walk away from it all.

We came close not so long ago so i feel for all involved in your club.

I know with the fans you have it wont be long before you are back at the top of Scottish football.

The only good thing i can see is the way you all follow your club, the backing you provide will boost

the lower divisions as you move through them, you have good people involved at your club now, people that will make sure you succeed.

Good luck for the future and enjoy the ride.

Regards

Jon MOT

Leeds fan in Peace

Sorry to see whats going on up there, find it hard to Believe the punishments to your club

when those responsible can just walk away from it all.

We came close not so long ago so i feel for all involved in your club.

I know with the fans you have it wont be long before you are back at the top of Scottish football.

The only good thing i can see is the way you all follow your club, the backing you provide will boost

the lower divisions as you move through them, you have good people involved at your club now, people that will make sure you succeed.

Good luck for the future and enjoy the ride.

Regards

Jon MOT