It just gets better

sandymcm

So what i understand from this is that he doesn't want us in SPL or SFL3 or SPL2 (SFL under a different name) but still wants us to play somewhere -----what the fuck is this knobend on

Taxi for Glilmour (wee Paisley joke )

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lay out the details to your "fans" of exactly what acquiescing to their demands would mean and disregard the "rather see my own team go broke than see Rangers in the SPL" viewpoint. There would've been no boycotts, 2 weeks of traipsing around the local mall with the wife and weans would've put paid to that notion.

The problem is that now, if they have a another vote and invite Rangers back into the SPL they are likely to face a worse fan backlash that they ever faced ahead of the initial vote. The SPL clubs are in a no win situation entirely of their own making. Any which way you look at it they are fucked. And they've left Rangers holding all the aces. Cretins.

He told the paper: “This is horrific news for St Mirren Football Club. The consequences are terrible – catastrophic even. :lol::clap:

Just waiting the sheeps statement with bated breath...... :P

hahaha thats total quality, what the hell did he expect to happen!! doh

Spot on. If I was a St Mirren employee I'd be battering on his door demanding to know why he had voted me and my friends and colleagues out of a job.

We would expect this. 100% true. But I've seen on here quotes from diddy fans and diddy spokespersons(pie and bawbag I believe) that say this is a price worth paying!!! It's fucking sheer mental.These clubs deserve each other.

A man with no shame and the proverbial'brass neck.'

The same man who consciously passed the buck to the SFL in the hope that the SFA/SPL campaign of intimidation would succeed and the SFL would crumble and admit rangers to Div 1.

Sorry you dimwit, but it didn't work - now you can watch your pathetic club implode. You should hang your head in shame if people lose their jobs aa a direct consequence of your mismanagement and incompetence.

You're responsibility, not anyone's else's, so please don't try to place the blame on the SFL or the Rangers - you knew exactly what the risks were;you gambled and you lost!

10 point penalty for administration! Plus the rest!

The third div will be new SPL Soon

Oh well, no tainted title next season ... they'll probably all have a ten point deduction at some stage, unless Des digs deep at the Eastern Necropolis.

I just need to laugh.. I do...

What can you say about idiots like this.. really?

Well.. here's how it went down folks...

Regan: Vote them out.. but no worries.. they will be in Div 1 -- I'll make sure..

Didn't quite work out though did it ?

laugh.gif

Bizarrely, of course, it now appears that there is an organisation worthy of the name in Scottish football governance ... the Scottish Football League emerges from this with nothing but credit for its conduct and decision making.