Deal with Sports Direct

Macy21881

I've heard today that CG has done a deal with mike ashley and sports direct for £9 million, this will now be our new merchandise retailer instead of jjb, I've been told details of this and other investments will be revealed next week, has anybody else heard anything about this.

I've heard today that CG has done a deal with mike ashley and sports direct for £9 million, this will now be our new merchandise retailer instead of jjb, I've been told details of this and other investments will be revealed next week, has anybody else heard anything about this.

Fuck there just as bad as JJB.

We can't, can we?

YES!

This was one of the assets that I was talking about in recent days - all previously sold assets are now back in our court. We may be a newco, but we are Rangers with assets worth money.

£9M to reap the profit of our merchandise is ridiculous, but as I said, we may well sell off all assets to make it back to the SPL in 3 years.

YES!

This was one of the assets that I was talking about in recent days - all previously sold assets are now back in our court. We may be a newco, but we are Rangers with assets worth money.

£9M to reap the profit of our merchandise is ridiculous, but as I said, we may well sell off all assets to make it back to the SPL in 3 years.

If I win the big euro millions jackpot on Tue, I'll gladly pay £5-8M to rename the ticket office "Gateway to heaven" if it means Ibrox stays Ibrox. :uk:

the 9million deal could be an absolute stormer if it is only over 3-5 years

Remember in our current predicament, guaranteed money (like the JJB deal) is far better for us to plan budgets than trying to guess how much our own shops would produce

Remember for all the shite flung at the JJB deal, Rangers got 3million quid a year off them for doing the square root of fuck all, even if JJB didnt even sell one single shred of Rangers merchandise they still paid us 3million quid

the 9million deal could be an absolute stormer if it is only over 3-5 years

Remember in our current predicament, guaranteed money (like the JJB deal) is far better for us to plan budgets than trying to guess how much our own shops would produce

Remember for all the shite flung at the JJB deal, Rangers got 3million quid a year off them for doing the square root of fuck all, even if JJB didnt even sell one single shred of Rangers merchandise they still paid us 3million quid

(tu)

Here is my advice to Charles Green , go and employ Mr David T Potts who after 38 years is leaving Tesco , a Master retailer and Marketing guy , and give him control of the retail and marketing departments and keep the business in house , oh but wait wait making Ashley even richer is a great idea . I think feckin not .

Here is my advice to Charles Green , go and employ Mr David T Potts who after 38 years is leaving Tesco , a Master retailer and Marketing guy , and give him control of the retail and marketing departments and keep the business in house , oh but wait wait making Ashley even richer is a great idea . I think feckin not .

He might, you know, expect a lot of money.

Also, he may have other plans.

• 4 weeks later...

We hear in the media today about a supposed deal with mike Ashley and sports direct, I posted this nearly a month ago, so cheers for all the bad reps.

You should PM every one of them a picture of your arse.