Giovanni De Stefano

BEARGER

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

My letter to the Administrators of OUR company RFC PLC invokes the powerful s.994 of the Companies Act 2006

His latest tweet, anyone know what the hell he is talking about ?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

994Petition by company member

(1)A member of a company may apply to the court by petition for an order under this Part on the ground—

(a)that the company's affairs are being or have been conducted in a manner that is unfairly prejudicial to the interests of members generally or of some part of its members (including at least himself), or

(b)that an actual or proposed act or omission of the company (including an act or omission on its behalf) is or would be so prejudicial.

[F1(1A)For the purposes of subsection

(1)(a), a removal of the company's auditor from office—

(a)on grounds of divergence of opinions on accounting treatments or audit procedures, or

(b)on any other improper grounds,

shall be treated as being unfairly prejudicial to the interests of some part of the company's members.]

(2)The provisions of this Part apply to a person who is not a member of a company but to whom shares in the company have been transferred or transmitted by operation of law as they apply to a member of a company.

(3)In this section, and so far as applicable for the purposes of this section in the other provisions of this Part, “company” means—

(a)a company within the meaning of this Act, or

(b)a company that is not such a company but is a statutory water company within the meaning of the Statutory Water Companies Act 1991 (c. 58).

Make of it what you will.

He is stating that as a shareholder, he is a member of the company and as such, can ask a court of law to raise an order of investigation, if he/she feels that the company has been mismanaged. If successful, the sale of Rangers FC PLC to Whyte and subsequently to Green, will be investigated, along with the act of placing the company into administration and then liquidation.

it is getting a full investigation thats what hmrc said and was one of the reasons they refused the cva. don't believe the rest of the bs and steve you seem to want to defend this at every turn, too much in my opinion.

Defending it? I answered the guys question!

I have asked questions of Stefano - who to be fair has tried to answer them, but I did not do that to defend it, I did it to understand it.

If there is a chance that something good can come out of this for my club, then you are damn right I will defend it but at the moment, I am trying to understand it and as I go, explain it to those who ask.

Defending it? I answered the guys question!

I have asked questions of Stefano - who to be fair has tried to answer them, but I did not do that to defend it, I did it to understand it.

If there is a chance that something good can come out of this for my club, then you are damn right I will defend it but at the moment, I am trying to understand it and as I go, explain it to those who ask.

You keep the updates going. Many of us don't twitter and i for one appreciate your input on this subject. Who knows where it may lead yet but i believe its better to keep tabs on this than dismiss it and ignore it. (tu)

A copy has gone to the SFA/SFL/SPL outlining the damages that will be sought if Rangers is not restored to SPL without sanctions for the

reasons outlined in my 5 page letter as a shareholder. It is frightening to think of the level of corruption and its all about money

I just need to take an indapendant legal advice on whether to publish it but my own view is YES as its vital to the Rangers supporters

Just give me one hour and I just need legal advice myself as this is about justice for Rangers not GDS justice or whatever I am accused of

wanting publicity etc shite I got nough to last me a million years so pls patience just an hour or so but the SFA/SPL/SFL have the letter

it is getting a full investigation thats what hmrc said and was one of the reasons they refused the cva. don't believe the rest of the bs and steve you seem to want to defend this at every turn, too much in my opinion.

HMRC don't want a full investigation for our benefit. They just want to know who to claim the money off. They haven't done us a turn by refusing the CVA (although nothing in this affair surprises me and it may inadvertently help us)

Think I saw you actually talking to him on Twitter, was a guy with the same avatar anyway.

I was quite vocal about how I didn't trust the guy, I still don't. But if he's onto something, then he'll have my full support.

Yep, I asked him a few questions